Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A blessing or a curse?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A blessing or a curse?
Solomonsheir
Board Regular
Member # 51922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solomonsheir   Email Solomonsheir   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I’m in a position and live in a location that means that feet are always on display and i haven’t decided if it’s a blessing or a curse .. I know some of you think that I’d be crazy to say that it can potentially be a curse but what ive found is that..it has expanded my thirst to find what is perfect. What’s worst about it all is on occasion I see what I consider to be a perfect female foot but I can’t touch, taste or sniff.
Where I work ,especially during the warmer months, I might see 50 pairs of feet a day. It can be rough lol

--------------------
The legendary biblical king must’ve been one of us...

Posts: 37 | Registered: May 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is your work (job)??? If you don't mind me asking. [Smile]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solomonsheir
Board Regular
Member # 51922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solomonsheir   Email Solomonsheir   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don’t mind you asking ,but I’d be a little cautious to say openly

--------------------

Posts: 37 | Registered: May 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say it's a blessing. Because if you can't worship directly, at least you can look.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solomonsheir
Board Regular
Member # 51922

Yes control I can keep but I get the psychological concept of FOMO more than I am comfortable with. Ive seen one woman with feet In my opinion are perfect ...I was low key hoping the man she was with was one of you guys here. If not what a waste

--------------------

Meshington
Major Player
Member # 51122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshington   Author's Homepage   Email Meshington   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Solomonsheir:
Yes control I can keep but I get the psychological concept of FOMO more than I am comfortable with. Ive seen one woman with feet In my opinion are perfect ...I was low key hoping the man she was with was one of you guys here. If not what a waste

Her man may not be on here but still be one of us... [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?

Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages, I'm the foot fuckin' master.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is what you make of it, I personally love it when I see a lot of hot female feet walking around the streets, or in stores and malls, it tends to brighten my days a bit, but I can also see why it could be frustrating to be around feet that you'll never have the chance to "posses."

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links