Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pay sessions with foot models vs Foot parties (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Pay sessions with foot models vs Foot parties
Groth
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
People aren’t going to pay for something they’re not interested in, regardless of price.

The alternative in this case study, was getting ripped off which you mentioned you would "rather go with the former" which was alternate to buying a pay site membership. Point was, you'd rather be ripped off is what you were saying would be your choice. That isn't logical, unless you REALLY liked the particular IG model or whoever was selling overpriced, under quality selfies. I know I wouldn't, and would rather join a site I had no interest in than overpay for an entitled Social Media wanna-be.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not “a” pay membership site. The ones you listed, as I already mentioned twice.

That’s cool. Then feel free to spend your money how you please and on what you please, predicated on what you determine has value to you or not. I’ll continue do the same.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Groth
unregistered

Value<Ripped Off then, ok. So what paysites would you spent your money on of the ones not mentioned?
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Groth:
unless you REALLY liked the particular IG model

In other words, it has value to you.

quote:
Originally posted by Groth:
Value<Ripped Off then, ok. So what paysites would you spent your money on of the ones not mentioned?

There’s nothing left to comment on with this particular exchange, because it’s evident at this point you’re merely attempting to drag me into a rabbit hole of wonkery by deliberately leaving out key details that I’ve clearly stated.

Though based on your recent sign up to this forum, your post history and the way you’re apparently shilling for one site in particular, and demonstrably taking umbrage to the fact that I’m not interested in joining/spending my money on any of those three particular membership sites that you listed, it makes sense why you’re attempting to do what you’re doing by putting two together.

Ignored.

[ June 27, 2018, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Groth
unregistered

I have no idea what all that rant was or what it means, just trying to have a conversation. I was hoping you'd share what sites you prefer over being ripped off or joining ones that didn't appeal to you so I might check them out and compare. Oh well, no loss.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links