Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » “Out of the closet” about feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: “Out of the closet” about feet
Solomonsheir
Board Regular
Member # 51922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solomonsheir   Email Solomonsheir   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are benefits to “coming out” about your fetish, but there is also detriments. ...I am closeted to most lol except for a couple people who were Savy enough to catch my more than arbitrary looks and the women I’ve been with. I know some of you on here have had great experiences with your openness, but I’m sure you can understand from some of the negative aspects of being “out”.

--------------------
The legendary biblical king must’ve been one of us...

Posts: 37 | Registered: May 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I certainly don't let my family know about my sex life. My wife knows and a few ladies that I have been with have figured it out. But I don't advertise it, if that's what you mean.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw a post on here about a year or more ago speaking to this type of borrowed LGBT "closet" jargon. Apparently, the guy "came out" to his in-laws. As a reader, I was flabbergasted. I'll guess you guys must be under 25.

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if we're "borrowing jargon" maybe we should clarify and ONLY ever say "shoe closet". [Cool]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never understood the idea of broadcasting your sexual preferences to everyone. The only person that needs to know is the girl, or girls, you are with.

It's one thing to be accepting of your fetish, but it's an entirely different thing to live by it.

Some here brag about flying their "foot fetish" flag to anyone and everyone. I've never understood the need to be defined by a sexual preference. My fondness for pretty feet is certainly a part of me, but it's a VERY small part of who I am. There are certainly more important qualities I have that I would rather share with others and be defined by.

If you are so focused on your fetish that you feel the need to share it with everyone, it's likely you have an unhealthy addiction/obsession that probably needs to be dealt with. Before you know it, you'll be the guy that walks around stealing shoes and masturbating in them. Don't be that guy.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
I've never understood the need to be defined by a sexual preference. My fondness for pretty feet is certainly a part of me, but it's a VERY small part of who I am. There are certainly more important qualities I have that I would rather share with others and be defined by.

Well stated. My sentiments also.

This topic sort of reminds me of that thread months back where someone suggested a foot fetish “pride flag”, which I wouldn’t be a proponent of myself. I prefer individual character over group identity.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
I've never understood the idea of broadcasting your sexual preferences to everyone. The only person that needs to know is the girl, or girls, you are with.

It's one thing to be accepting of your fetish, but it's an entirely different thing to live by it.

Some here brag about flying their "foot fetish" flag to anyone and everyone. I've never understood the need to be defined by a sexual preference. My fondness for pretty feet is certainly a part of me, but it's a VERY small part of who I am. There are certainly more important qualities I have that I would rather share with others and be defined by.

If you are so focused on your fetish that you feel the need to share it with everyone, it's likely you have an unhealthy addiction/obsession that probably needs to be dealt with. Before you know it, you'll be the guy that walks around stealing shoes and masturbating in them. Don't be that guy.

Spot on, I can't add anything to this because you have stated it perfectly.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a group of friends that know about my foot fetish and I wish they didn't to be honest. I cringe when foot related stuff comes up if we are at a get together and it's someone from outside the circle that brings it up...just waiting for the bomb to drop.

Or if I go to a buddies place and his g/f just randomly puts on socks if she realizes I'm there...

I left a foot search on my browser history back in 2006, followed me ever since. My own fault but still a piss off.

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very open about it. The more people you talk to about it, you begin to realize how innocuous it really is. Most people think it is interesting at the very least; even people grossed out by it want to know about it. Plus, being known as 'the foot guy' certainly has it's benefits.

The few times that are hard stops for me: I don't bring it up at work. Sometimes if i trust a coworker or someone I may have worked with in the past, I will tell them. But otherwise, it really isn't appropriate and broadcasting it can be used against you. Most family - my brother knows but we don't really talk about it, but otherwise I really don't talk to family about it.

It's really not that big of a deal, but some people are more private and not comfortable opening up like that. I can tell you that as you start telling people, they start telling people, and word does tend to spread. Keep that in mind if there are certain friends/circles you really don't want knowing.

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solomonsheir
Board Regular
Member # 51922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solomonsheir   Email Solomonsheir   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You all for responding to my post, I didn't necessarily think about advertising my fetish but definitely being more open, still filtered, but more open. I even registered on here, after lurking for some years, with the hope of connecting with guys that thought like me. I still hope to. I realized as a fetishist I'm naturally marginalized, I just didn't realize that amongst even the group here, I was in another minority. I think being a foot guy is a big part of my identity, specifically because it makes me different because its not mainstream. I'm not under 25, I figured the borrowed jargon would help to express the sentiments I have.

--------------------

Posts: 37 | Registered: May 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solomonsheir
Board Regular
Member # 51922

I haven't figured out how the quote feature works on here lol. I'm sure it is simple so I apologize for responding this way.

BTL and Maniac- You both really understandingly addressed what I was trying to talking about when i started the topic. I appreciate that!

I had a bad experience once where my mom was talking about a "Foot creep" that had made a pass at her. I'm not sure if she knows about my fetish but over the years she has made comments at times that have kind of indicated she does. My mom is the type to troll and make fun of things though so it's hard to tell if she knows and just pretends not to. In the particular experience I am talking about she, my sisters, and ex were all in a room talking and my mom started explaining about one of us fetishists making a pass at her by talking about her feet. My EX of course knew about my fetish and possibly told my mom ..all of this unconfirmed but anyways. My mom rips (us) to shreds talking about how disgusting it is for a guy to be into that, meanwhile I'm in the room pretending to not even be listening to the conversation. IT WAS ABOUT COMFORTABLE AS A SOCK THAT LOST IT'S ELASTICITY DURING A MARATHON!!

--------------------

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was she your ex at the time of this encounter?

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solomonsheir
Board Regular
Member # 51922

No If she was she probably would have called me out lol ..I’m sorry I didn’t make that clear, we were together at the time

--------------------

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell me this: Did your mom or sister ever catch you sneaking a sniff of their feet?

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solomonsheir
Board Regular
Member # 51922

Lol No , honestly, I hate when their feet are even out .pretty much anything that has to do with my mom or sister in that way is an instant turn off. I might not even be willing to date a girl with the same name as my sister haha. You ever try to catch a whiff of one of your relatives?

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links