Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Work Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Work Feet
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish_mania   Email footfetish_mania   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a female colleague with gorgeous feet. The problem is really hard to have a conversation about me wanting to rub her pretty feet. It could put my job at risk if things turn sour. I always glanced at her feet so she could notice that I find them attractive but nothing much. Any tips ? Any stories how you guys rubbed female colleagues feet at work or outside of work.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally think this will take time to achieve, I say don't rush into it. I think subtle hints might work, but most of all don't miss read the signs (if there are any).
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish_mania   Email footfetish_mania   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
I personally think this will take time to achieve, I say don't rush into it. I think subtle hints might work, but most of all don't miss read the signs (if there are any).

yes i’ll try.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I strongly suggest you NOT try. You could get fired for sexual harassment. At my job, we have this temp HR lady and she has nice sexy feet. No way a I going to try anything with her, especially since she is HR!! She also did mention she has a boyfriend. I suggest you keep work strictly work so you don't jeopardize your job.

Go find your foot fix somewhere else. Anywhere else is probably better than work.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let her see you looking at her feet. After a couple of times of her noticing this she will say something. Be shy. If she asks why you're staring at her feet just say "I think they're beautiful." She should melt right before your eyes and it won't be long before she's playfully teasing you with her tootsies. Once you crack that barrier she'll be getting pedicures for you, asking you what color she should paint her toes and teasing you pics of her feet. Remember women LOVE attention. Most important thing is, you have to let it all be HER idea. Don't force anything and don't "tell her how you feel", thats a recipe for disaster. Be subtle, be shy, be steady, be focused, be humble.

Good luck!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you seriously considering risking your employment to satisfy your fetish?
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
I strongly suggest you NOT try. You could get fired for sexual harassment. I suggest you keep work strictly work so you don't jeopardize your job.

Go find your foot fix somewhere else. Anywhere else is probably better than work.

quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
Are you seriously considering risking your employment to satisfy your fetish?

Agree with these.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would not risk my job for it man. There are plenty of fish in the sea. It is not worth the cost of your job and having people talk bad about you in the company.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

True. Thanks guys for the advice. I would never put my job in jeopardy for my foot fetish.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links