Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Toronto Area

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Toronto Area
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish_mania   Email footfetish_mania   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any good massage parlour or foot girls in Toronto you coul recommend? Thanks
Posts: 64 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bohemian Spa..Mississauga
Temptations Spa..Toronto

[ June 18, 2018, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: Captain Morgan ]

Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish_mania   Email footfetish_mania   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks my friend
Posts: 64 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Np..Good luck
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfetish_mania:
Thanks my friend

how was it? let's complete the feedback loop
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
quote:
Originally posted by footfetish_mania:
Thanks my friend

how was it? let's complete the feedback loop
I’ll let you guys know don’t worry.
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

Sorry for the wait guys I was busy with work. I ended up going to the massage spa named Allure. Very clean, good looking girls. I booked a girl named Gigi, blonde, athletic fit, size 7 feet.

Up front I told her that I am a foot guy. She understood cause she went on top of me with her feet facing me from the back.

I kept on rubbing her delicious soft soles and sniffing her feet. They smelled like wearing heels after a few hours.

She was ticklish so I didn’t really suck her toes just a little bit.

At the end she got on top of me facing in front and she jerked me off while I rubbed and licked her feet.

Great place. For 40 min you pay 160$ all included.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links