Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Models/Normal Girls (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Foot Models/Normal Girls
danfootman
Board Regular
Member # 51973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for danfootman   Email danfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like foot models, don't get me wrong. There are some really beautiful ones with equally beautiful feet. What I really love though is a regular non-foot model girl who knows that she has sexy feet and the power that they have. Anyone else feel this way?
Posts: 31 | Registered: Jun 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sure; why not? [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kalani soles
Board Regular
Member # 51986

Icon 6 posted      Profile for kalani soles   Email kalani soles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by danfootman:
I like foot models, don't get me wrong. There are some really beautiful ones with equally beautiful feet. What I really love though is a regular non-foot model girl who knows that she has sexy feet and the power that they have. Anyone else feel this way?

I agree! I am just a regular girl who appreciates my feet and know the power that they have.

--------------------
I am very new to this but I love my feet and am interested in meeting others who do too!

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I met a girl online through Craigslist that was a normal down to earth girl with super sexy feet! Too bad I only got to worship her feet once, she didn't want to do anymore foot sessions after that.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
danfootman
Board Regular
Member # 51973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for danfootman   Email danfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
I met a girl online through Craigslist that was a normal down to earth girl with super sexy feet! Too bad I only got to worship her feet once, she didn't want to do anymore foot sessions after that.

Oh wow, that's too bad though. Sounds like she had second thoughts about foot fetishes, maybe?
Posts: 31 | Registered: Jun 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
danfootman
Board Regular
Member # 51973

quote:
Originally posted by kalani soles:
quote:

I agree! I am just a regular girl who appreciates my feet and know the power that they have.
Awesome!
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:

Oh wow, that's too bad though. Sounds like she had second thoughts about foot fetishes, maybe?
No, maybe she told her parents about the gig we had. Then, the parents probably warned her that I could be a sex predator or a kidnapper (which of course I aint) but the girl took precaution and then became uncomfortable. To be fair, if I was the girl I might think the same as well. How can they differentiate from a possible criminal versus a nice regular guy who just wants to do foot sessions?

I really miss her feet.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smokey
Major Player
Member # 3270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smokey   Email Smokey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Absolutely

--------------------
I'm a sucker for nice toes

Posts: 124 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nearly 90% of the girls I shoot were just every day normal college girls when I met them and asked if they'd want to shoot or one of their friends recommended them to me. There's no real difference between a "foot model"and a normal girl. They all started somewhere!

When you say "They realize they have sexy feet and the power they have" that's generally when they start wanting to get paid for showing off their feet! [Wink]

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Groth
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by theninja:
Nearly 90% of the girls I shoot were just every day normal college girls when I met them and asked if they'd want to shoot or one of their friends recommended them to me. There's no real difference between a "foot model"and a normal girl. They all started somewhere!

When you say "They realize they have sexy feet and the power they have" that's generally when they start wanting to get paid for showing off their feet! [Wink]

This. There's no difference between regular and foot model.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Pitt
unregistered

quote:

i think by "normal girl" he means one that isn't showing off her feet for money
Groth
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
quote:

And how would you be able to tell someone posing their feet for money over someone not posing their feet for money? What an absurd statement. Every girl is a normal girl and some decide to show off their feet, it's really that simple.
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

quote:

I interpreted it as meaning amateur girls who are not in the modeling industry at all looking for paid modeling work, and are approached to model their feet (National, SoleTiger on IG and what CBF used to do), as opposed to girls off of sites like ModelMayhem for instance, who are advertising themselves as professional freelance models looking for paid modeling work, which often includes fetish.

"Normal" girls is indeed a bit of a misnomer though, because it's not like girls who are looking for paid modeling gigs are "abnormal". Amateur and professional might be better characterizations.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
danfootman
Board Regular
Member # 51973

quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
quote:

quote:

I interpreted it as meaning amateur girls who are not in the modeling industry at all looking for paid modeling work, and are approached to model their feet (National, SoleTiger on IG and what CBF used to do), as opposed to girls off of sites like ModelMayhem for instance, who are advertising themselves as professional freelance models looking for paid modeling work, which often includes fetish.

"Normal" girls is indeed a bit of a misnomer though, because it's not like girls who are looking for paid modeling gigs are "abnormal". Amateur and professional might be better characterizations.

Very well said, and that's basically what I meant. I should have just said, "non-foot models", though instead of the word "normal.
danfootman
Board Regular
Member # 51973

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
quote:

quote:

Very well said, and that's basically what I meant. I should have just said, "non-foot models", though instead of the word "normal".

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links