Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NOLA FJ

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NOLA FJ
footjob king
Board Regular
Member # 51662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob king   Email footjob king   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know of any good models/spas that offer foot services (fj)? Thanks guys! I will 'complete the feedback loop' if provided a good location or model. !
Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are many sexual massage parlors that offer them. Problem is I don't know if the girls are actual victims of sex trafficking. Believe me if you go to them they will love you compared to the rest of their clients because they rather have a guy worship their feet than a man to shove his dick inside of her for the same price.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kalani soles
Board Regular
Member # 51986

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kalani soles   Email kalani soles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Send me a PM. I am in NOLA a lot.

--------------------
I am very new to this but I love my feet and am interested in meeting others who do too!

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Kalani are you on instagram?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kalani soles
Board Regular
Member # 51986

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kalani soles   Email kalani soles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
@Kalani are you on instagram?

No sir I am not. Maybe one day, but for now I do have Skype: kalanisoles

--------------------
I am very new to this but I love my feet and am interested in meeting others who do too!

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links