Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Meeting/seeing girls from foot parties ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Meeting/seeing girls from foot parties ?
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi.

A few years back I was in New York City attending a few foot fetish partys. Licking feet and having the time of my life. I meet a very cool foot model (she was around 22 at the time) and we just had a great chemistry. Long story short : We are now really good friends, we talk and hang out, goes to movies, like we met in class or something.
We are not dating, she just one of my good friends now, and thats awesome. (Gets a little kick out of where we met).
So my question is : Have you ever meet a girl at a foot party you became friends with or just saw in a social situation some other place like randomly meeting someone on the street you recognized from a foot fetish party or just the internet [Smile]

(sorry for any misspelling)

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does she let you worship her feet for free now?
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes.. [Wink]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Pitt
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who is the girl?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links