Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Bad attitudes on Instagram (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bad attitudes on Instagram
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
it's annoying how they all complain about the dick pics

i don't know why any guy sends a pic of his dick, i think some guys are just trolling at this point, but shouldn't that be a desired response from fans? that means they like you

Yeah, dick pics are extremely stupid.

Agree though that it’s usually a harbinger that the guy likes and gets off to your content, albeit granted a stupid way to convey it. It’s the same concept as some of these guys who think them taking foot pictures is exclusively a form of art and nothing more, and are adamant that it’s not jerk off material in any way.

If foot fetishists aren’t jerking off to your material, that means they don’t like it.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Groth
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's funny how you come to the conclusion that negative publicity=hurt membership sales for a Pay Site (your insinuations are dreadfully obvious as your guy is "so under your skin" you do and say things you normally wouldn't because he has you flustered BTW). Take a look at Back 40 Feet for example years ago. In every aspect of publicity, ALL publicity is positive publicity even if it may "seem" bad. Trump is a good example of that.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
This seems about right to me. Call me and old fossil, but I just don't get Instagram.

quote:
Originally posted by John Jones:
I'm a young fossil, and I don't get Instagram either. I prefer to use a real camera when I take pics.

I should note that I'm in the same camp. I've never really been a fan of social media in general. I simply visit Instagram for the sometimes good foot pics.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her attitude is the direct result of the male population feeding her ego.

Most guys trip over themselves for the ability to fawn over women. They feed the girl's ego by constantly telling her how attractive she is and how perfect she is. The more she pushes back, the more these guys drool over her. Very few, if any, will challenge her resulting in her becoming an entitled bitch.

Rule #1 - Stop feeding their egos by being a compliant and spineless guy that will do anything for a morsel of their attention. If you see self worth in yourself, show it.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
Her attitude is the direct result of the male population feeding her ego.

Most guys trip over themselves for the ability to fawn over women. They feed the girl's ego by constantly telling her how attractive she is and how perfect she is. The more she pushes back, the more these guys drool over her. Very few, if any, will challenge her resulting in her becoming an entitled bitch.

Rule #1 - Stop feeding their egos by being a compliant and spineless guy that will do anything for a morsel of their attention. If you see self worth in yourself, show it.

Exactly.

As I mentioned, getting very easy attention from a bunch of males who genuflect at your feet for no other reason than you simply being a female, that you know you can easily say "no" to and yet they’ll still come back desperate for your attention, gives one an ego boost because it puts you in a position of power.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links