Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot View In Restaurants.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot View In Restaurants.
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do forum members notice of.

Good foot/sole views in Restaurants.?

I was eating lunch at a place near my apartment today.

A girl sitting ,, in front of me. I'm not sure how old she was.. maybe.. 20s.

This girl was wearing.. flip flops.

She kept.. going up on her toes as she was sitting, giving me a very good view of her soles.

I was not "Staring" of course, so no one saw me do anything.

As most of us.

What I like to call.

"Experienced Foot viewers" do.

I was looking at her out of the corner of my eye, looking ahead, around, etc.

I did not see her toes, because of the view of her soles.

I also could not get a close up view of her soles. Thus, I could not really tell about the details/how soft her soles are/etc.

A most.. wonderful view.

This girl's friend that she was sitting with, was wearing flip flops as well.

Due to the position of the second girl, all I could really see with her, were her toes in the flip flops.

Anyhow!

Where I live in New York City, it's that time of year lol.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in So Cal and feet are everywhere and I love it. Local Starbucks, restaurants and it's nice to get a good view.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
I live in So Cal and feet are everywhere and I love it. Local Starbucks, restaurants and it's nice to get a good view.

I can well belive that because I have also noticed in previous years that between mid-April & the end of, September 95% of ladies have their feet on public display & that is irregardlessof it being a hot day or not because as long as the sun is is out it only has to be about 17 or 18centre grade & thee are women displaying their feet were ever you look here in England!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend likes to rest her feet in my lap, when we're at a restaurant! So, if you sit near us. . . [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bumbalone
Loyal Member
Member # 52143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bumbalone   Email Bumbalone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She loves to dangle her shoes at the restaurant or the coffee shop..loves to show off her high arches and perfect pedicured toes....she loves to get attention and of course enjoys getting me rock hard.....
Posts: 77 | Registered: Oct 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links