Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone turned on by slender ankles and heels?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone turned on by slender ankles and heels?
luvstockingfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 51368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvstockingfeet   Email luvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at work last week and happened to be walking down the hall behind a pretty lady wearing sling back heels. She had great slender ankles and something about her heel on the platform of her shoes just turned me on. Toes and soles turn me on the most but I love how feet have so many curves and I notice other details too.

I've included a pic that visually explains what I'm talking about. Of course the woman I noticed in real life was not wearing vintage stockings and her heels were much more sensible but I want to sell the point!

http://www.stockingblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/img0b1a3f1a.jpg

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post.

Some will drool over a pair of feet, regardless of what's above them.

I would venture to say I have more of a leg fetish. Nice shapely legs, with nice knees and toned calves that taper down at the ankle and end at a pretty and petite well cared for foot. Anything less doesn't appeal to me. These are are small parts that make up the greater whole.

On a side note, I don't care how perfect the rest of her is... if she has cankles, I'm out. Period.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I appreciate slender ankles and nice calves to accent nice feet.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love slender ankles and heels. All day, don't get me wrong toes and soles are great but there is something about ankles and heels.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, this. Although I am a sole man through-and-through, I do love slender ankles and heels as they (in my view) are representative of the female form with its lines/curves and overall femininity. Arguably, there's no better example of this than when a woman with a slender body (and a cute face) composed of accentuating lines and curves is dangling a shoe from her foot. That is, when what's counterbalancing the shoe from falling (being pulled by gravity, rather) to the floor is her toe(s) pointing upward through the flexing of the foot or the motion of her shoe-popping leg pendulum.

For me, this is what accentuates (through a kind of representation) the femininity of woman, i.e., her smallness, curviness, softness, all relative to me as a man. Perhaps, this is what a foot fetish is underneath it all--sexual partialism to an object(s) that is viewed as an abstraction of the female form. For some guys this means acting out the experience of being dominated by it, for others it means acting out the experience of dominating it, or there's the middle-ground as well.

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links