Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Another story in the media about a dude taking his foot fetish too far (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Another story in the media about a dude taking his foot fetish too far
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This YouTube video randomly popped up in my "recommended" video feed ... it's from a recent show on the Discovery Channel apparently with the episode entitled "The South Carolina Toe Sucker | My Strange Criminal Addiction" :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpAEh7dRBK0

So this dude apparently randomly compliments girl's feet out in public then like asks to take pictures or something and then next thing they know he is shoving their toes in his mouth ... damn that is honestly messed up for sure and there are comments that say "he gives all of us guys with a foot fetish a bad name" but that is BS because most of us have freaking decency unlike him and wouldn't do something like that to a unsuspecting lady out on the street.

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this guy is one sick fuck! I've said it before and I'll say it again: "Don't be a freak like him!!"

If you're gonna lick and sniff women's feet, I've learned to make sure they enjoy it so they don't call the cops on you [Mmm] [Drool] [Thumbs Up]

[ August 25, 2018, 05:33 AM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol. Promptly laying down in the middle of the street or in a mall to lick the feet of the woman that's in front of you is incredible. When you think that nothing more will surprise you in this world... then something like this happens.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times; it's sick assholes this this dude who give the rest of us a bad rep.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The real issue is that he's invasive and can't control his compulsions, regardless of what the desire is, but the foot fetish aspect is what will grab people's attention.

Prime example that it's weird because this guy makes it weird through his behavior, not the fetish itself. I don't think many people are that judgmental if introduced to it the correct way.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're gonna do something like that, at least let the women have the chance to work up the notion to let you suck her toes...but not doing out in the open for the whole world to see.

Otherwise, she might think you're a creep and call the police or you might end up realizing that she could have a boyfriend or husband and you get beat up or worse.

And I agree that he is giving us foot fetishists a really bad reputation. There are people out there that have no shame and no class and we're getting enough of those kinds of people already.

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why doesn't this man just go to to a strip club and get foot worship from a stripper?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This story doesn't surprise me at all.

What does surprise me is that others are surprised. There are countless posts here where the creepy factor is just as high, if not higher, than this story. Stealing shoes and socks and pleasuring ones self to them, for instance.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
This story doesn't surprise me at all.

What does surprise me is that others are surprised. There are countless posts here where the creepy factor is just as high, if not higher, than this story. Stealing shoes and socks and pleasuring ones self to them, for instance.

I also agree that stealing shoes and socks and pleasuring ones self is creepy. I used to do it all the time years ago but I think it's creepy regardless.

I don't really know which is creepier, but I think your comment makes total sense.

Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e10rrsu
Elite Trooper
Member # 49539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for e10rrsu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1% of freaks make opinion for 100% of the group. Sad.

--------------------
x.s

Posts: 445 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know to be honest, as much as people say dill weeds such as this guy ruin foot fetishism for everyone else, and I do agree, I've never once met someone who when introduced to foot fetishism for the first time, has said something like, "Oh, like that South Carolina toe sucker guy?" I really don't think a lot of people hear about these stories.

In my experience, either the girl has never heard of a foot fetish before and has never given it much thought, or they have because either they've had experience with it through something like an ex boyfriend, or they simply think the concept of liking feet in any capacity is peculiar. More often than not they don't think it's weird strictly as a result of that guy they heard about in the news who put his gum on some woman's sandal.

I think the reason why one would stumble across stories like this on the web, such as many here, is because you're using feet as a search term in the first place.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why the hell would you risk going to jail for sexual misconduct and assault just to get your mouth on female feet for 1 or 2 seconds? Why not just find a girl in a strip club or a massage parlor and enjoy yourself thoroughly for a whole hour for like $150 or so? At least you get to enjoy it then just get kicked in the face after one second or going to jail.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
You know to be honest, as much as people say dill weeds such as this guy ruin foot fetishism for everyone else, and I do agree, I've never once met someone who when introduced to foot fetishism for the first time, has said something like, "Oh, like that South Carolina toe sucker guy?" I really don't think a lot of people hear about these stories.

In my experience, either the girl has never heard of a foot fetish before and has never given it much thought, or they have because either they've had experience with it through something like an ex boyfriend, or they simply think the concept of liking feet in any capacity is peculiar. More often than not they don't think it's weird strictly as a result of that guy they heard about in the news who put his gum on some woman's sandal.

I think the reason why one would stumble across stories like this on the web, such as many here, is because you're using feet as a search term in the first place.

This is a good point. Really, when I hear of women finding foot fetishes weird it's usually because they find feet to be gross. So I guess some women are more grossed out than weirded out.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What that guy did was sick,,and disgusting.

I don't remember if I ever posted this before.

Many years ago, in the 1980s.

I heard a story on the news in NYC.

A guy was supposedly tackling women on the street, pulling off their shoes, tickling their feet, and then stealing their shoes.

The news anchors, some of them female, were calling the guy's behavior "Bizarre".

People that do these things ask for their own trouble.

I find, that it is difficult enough to just.. glance at a woman's feet out of the corner of my eye, let alone do something like what the South Carolina toe sucker or the other guy I mentioned did.

Guys like that should either go to a foot fetish club, and pay to do it with willing models, find a gf who will allow them to worship feet, or just control themselves.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
The news anchors, some of them female, were calling the guy's behavior "Bizarre".

And that was probably them putting nicely for TV. In their heads they were most likely thinking the guy was a true freak, weirdo, and pervert! [Eek!] [Confused]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links