Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Michele Lee Knots Landing Foot Scene.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Michele Lee Knots Landing Foot Scene.
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many years ago, there had been a scene on Knots Landing where Michele Lee was having her foot probed/tickled after her character on the show had an accident.

I found the scene last night on Youtube.

Doctors are probing/massaging, trying to tickle her feet.

There is a very nice closeup of her soles.

I'm not great at posting links.

However, the caption of the scene says.

"Michele Lee. Feet Up Close"

If someone could find that caption, and then post the link on the forum, it should show up.

Thanks.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
"Michele Lee. Feet Up Close"
https://youtu.be/_5Ll-qP2TxM

Very nice! I would love to lick and smell hers!! [Mmm] [Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. Her feet are very nice.

I had watched this scene many years ago on Knots Landing, and found it again just last night.

Glad it's now posted on the forum.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles, but the way the scene was shot they could easily be the feet of a double. I'll check Wikifeet to see if they have any Michele Lee.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

I never even thought about the shot being the feet of a double.

My guess would be no, as it was not like they were a hot, extremely young model's feet or anything.

My guess is it probably was Michele Lee's soles that they shot.

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scant little of her on Wiki, and no sole shots; but the alignment of her toes and her arch suggest to me that those are likely hers.

https://postimg.cc/image/ko5mi09gr/

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links