Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Instagram model city for foot session! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Instagram model city for foot session!
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is one for you in "Beantown" Boston. And I don't even like Boston because of the Celtics and the Red Soxs but it is all love within the foot community:

https://ibb.co/h9BzN9

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nodes:
I have a session with an IG model booked in October.

Who: Footchick
When: October 5, 2018
Where: Los Angeles
What: I am going to make DIY lotion for her and massage it into her feet

Please don't get mad at Los Angeles people instead expect more out of them. L.A people have more of a responsibility to the foot community since a lot of models start there and or branch out from there. But think of it this way, part of the allure for these models is travelling. If you build it they will come sort of thing. Build a foot community in your city and they will come. How do you do that? Interact with them online and get them to come to your city. This is a call to action. Women are clearly willing. Footchick is scheduled to appear in L.A and then London on a foot tour. Your city must be somewhere in between London and L.A, keep in mind she lives in Chicago. Women love travelling, make it worth their while why don't you?

https://ibb.co/nji1Kp

I hate L.A and California y'all have so many readily available foot women it's crazy. It's so dry here. I don't care about "foot models" y'all have WAY more normal girls into being paid to have their feet licked. Look on FetLife it's UNREAL.

[ March 24, 2020, 05:46 AM: Message edited by: Bigbbwfeet ]

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoulfulSoles
Board Regular
Member # 35142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoulfulSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really annoying how much of a paywall there is behind having a foot fetish. It is what it is I guess. Most of the more popular IG foot models do sessions. Even if they don't openly advertise it.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When will you guys learn that these Instagram models are not the way to go? Most of them don't do foot sessions, but want you to buy them all this crap. The ones that do over charge like crazy.

I had a regular girl doing foot stuff. She found about how it's all on instragram and did a complete 360 with price with me. So many suckers out there that will pay for just pics and skype sessions, that why should she do any live ones? Makes sense on her part.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got what you're looking for. I know girls in just about every major city. A LONG exhausting list of foot models and their location... its sort of my job with the amount of traveling and shooting I do. Hell, I got at least a dozen local girls here in Chicago alone. @footchick is actually a creation of mine! In fact, I'll be in LA with her. Nodes, hit me up. I'm terrible at responding to Wu's messages and my IG just got deleted the other day at fucking 30k followers but send me an email or find me on my temp IG @joeysaccountisdead

I try to come to Wu's more frequently but I only end up here a few times a year. That being said, I don't know who runs the place anymore. Is Patrick a mod? I'll send him a message. Someone have a mod contact me, let's see if I can't get a private section available to link available foot models with cities.

As far as the "pay wall" argument? Don't. If you want to find a lifestyle girl who will fulfill your fetishes then do it the hard way: talk to women and get them engaged. You have NO idea what the girls go through to make a few dollars. At 40k followers, their DMs are like a fucking CVS receipt on a daily basis.

If I do end up finding a convenient way to link a shit ton of models, I expect everyone to converse with them appropriately. Sending dick pics, looking to get your dick sucked, and trying to throw more money at them to force them to do things they don't want are great ways to get blocked by them.

Stay tuned!

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the shoutout edelbrock. I am a big fan of your photography and of your clips4sale store. I am a big supporter of producers as well as foot models.

You seem do be a really down to earth dude and so does your ever-growing circle. Very pleasant folks to interact with online and it always looks like you all are having a blast in the pictures.

As far as the models go, I always try to look out for them. We are actually really lucky because for some reason foot models tend to be really cool people. Keep in mind that most of my interaction with them has been through foot parties, so I am talking about in person. But online one should respect foot models even more, especially if they don't even know you.

Support producers, photographers, the girls, and keep in mind that you have to pay to play.

Big ups to edelbrock and thank you for all the authentic work that you do for the community.

-nodes aka reamow

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
[QUOTE] I think $80/hr is reasonable but a little high. I never paid more than $60/hr for foot worship.

I don't condone the pay-for-play model, but I don't condemn it either. There is a time and place for it.

That being said, I did try it in my 20's on a whim. My expectation going in was that if I'm going to try this, I'm going to try it with a girl that I am extremely attracted to who also had very nice feet that appeal to me. Otherwise, why bother? I could just go the the corner bar at happy hour and pick up some average girl.

What I found was that these girls command higher prices. What I ended up paying was a lot higher than $60 per hour. Much higher. I found it to be worth the money spent.

After that experience, I can't imagine that a girl that can only command $60 would be very attractive. To me that would be a waste of money. I guess if the only thing you are after is simply a pair of feet, then go for it.

The bottom line is if you're going to do this, at least find a very attractive girl, otherwise it isn't worth it.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links