Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Never been to a strip club please explain how to get feet there! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Never been to a strip club please explain how to get feet there!
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
Most strip clubs have a no touching policy, lap dances usually cost about $20-$40 per song which some how always end up being the shortest songs ever. The VIP is room is probably where you will have more privacy and some opportunities for some hands on.
Also, some clubs are just topless and some are nude. All depends if they serve alcohol, that's the way it is here in Southern California.
Good luck

Yikes 40 a song is that just California prices!?

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AlTheFootLover
Board Regular
Member # 43864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlTheFootLover   Author's Homepage   Email AlTheFootLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had experience with this and have had a bit of success where I've gone so I'll give you some tips:

1. Talk to them like a regular person. Be conversational, compliment them, treat them like they are a person first and foremost (because they are). They get enough comments about their attire and ass-ets from the other guys they know they look good.

2. If you want feet find a way to incorporate that into the conversation. After you talk to them for a bit find a natural way to bring this up in the conversation. Most of the women I've had success with this are very open to it. They want money but they also have tired legs and feet.

3. Tip generously even after a dance. This isn't something they normally get alot of requests of so let them know they are appreciated.

I've been to clubs where they had true private rooms you could go and enjoy. I've had women at these establishments run up and take off their shoes and show me a pedicure they got just for me lol. I have things I like and I've done alot with feet (including a foot job that was hidden from camera). I laugh about it in retrospect but hey I was one of the guys who was friendly, approachable, respectful and I feel like treated them decently by actually wanting to talk to them like people and it lead me to places.

Posts: 24 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Pitt
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there are strip clubs with fatties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx_z3FumKag

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:

THANK YOU. Don't know why that other guy was being a dick about it.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Good grief. My eyes just slapped me for watching that.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To each there own, if you like them BBW or thick. It is all good.
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

quote:

You'd think in a foot fetish forum people would be a little more copathetic toward attractions outside the social norm.

--------------------
Love feet

Michael Pitt
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Bigbbwfeet:
quote:

You'd think in a foot fetish forum people would be a little more copathetic toward attractions outside the social norm.
maybe but where should people draw the line?

i remember about 10 years ago i was told on this forum that i was an asshole and hypocrite because i said a scat fetish is disgusting

so because i like women's feet i have to think it's normal to get off on poop? i don't think so, in fact i'm offended that i'm put in the same category as those deviants

having a foot fetish doesn't mean you have to empathize with everything else

Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

quote:
quote:
quote:

i remember about 10 years ago i was told on this forum that i was an asshole and hypocrite because i said a scat fetish is disgusting

so because i like women's feet i have to think it's normal to get off on poop? i don't think so, in fact i'm offended that i'm put in the same category as those deviants

I don't think the slippery slope fallacy can really be deployed here. I think there's a huge difference between liking women with more meat and being shitted on.
I think people should use better discretion.

--------------------
Love feet

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don’t think anyone here though has stated that you’re weird for liking fat chicks. Simply that most guys, don’t. If that’s what you’re into, go nuts.

You don’t need approval from others to like what you like.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So people here are always saying how you can go to a strip club and worship feet. How does that happen don't they strip in front of a whole bunch of people as well? How would you get the chance to worship their feet?? I wouldn't imagine it wise to try to get them after the show when they're going home that seems a little creepy. Also do bbws ever strip cause I don't want some little girl I like my feet huge.

Honestly why in the world would you go to a strip club if you like fat women feet? Fat women are the easiest women on the planet to get. No offense, but I for one don't like them at all. The strip club would be the last place you would go to get fat women feet. Just like the poster said. Most men are not going to a strip club to see fat women. But the cheaper run down clubs do have biggies during the day shift.

If you have any kind of social skills, you can get them at the mall, grocery store or bar.

I love the strip club for feet. It cancels out all the BS. It's not about bs game, it's about money.

I simply ask a tell a dancer, I'd like to rub your feet instead of a dance. The majority say yes. It's like a 98% yes rate, because their feet hurt. So I can deal with the 2% rejection. Depending on what type of club it is, a lot of them have dark corners, so you don't have to go get a lap dance in VIP.

I've massaged and sucked strippers toes, for a little as $10. Most will want $10 per song. But I typically just say I'll give you $20 to rub your feet and you can leave when you want. Then my price rises to $60 to do it outside of the club. Simple as pie.

[ September 18, 2018, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: footfunk305 ]

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toby Wood
unregistered

quote:
quote:
quote:

Live and let live? Everyone is entitled to their opinion but if you tell a person "You´re a freak" then you do a bit more then to just have an opinion right? You make the other person feel judged.
Not rocket science s it.

Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

quote:
Originally posted by footfunk305:
quote:
So people here are always saying how you can go to a strip club and worship feet. How does that happen don't they strip in front of a whole bunch of people as well? How would you get the chance to worship their feet?? I wouldn't imagine it wise to try to get them after the show when they're going home that seems a little creepy. Also do bbws ever strip cause I don't want some little girl I like my feet huge.

Honestly why in the world would you go to a strip club if you like fat women feet? Fat women are the easiest women on the planet to get. No offense, but I for one don't like them at all. The strip club would be the last place you would go to get fat women feet. Just like the poster said. Most men are not going to a strip club to see fat women. But the cheaper run down clubs do have biggies during the day shift.

If you have any kind of social skills, you can get them at the mall, grocery store or bar.

I love the strip club for feet. It cancels out all the BS. It's not about bs game, it's about money.

I simply ask a tell a dancer, I'd like to rub your feet instead of a dance. The majority say yes. It's like a 98% yes rate, because their feet hurt. So I can deal with the 2% rejection. Depending on what type of club it is, a lot of them have dark corners, so you don't have to go get a lap dance in VIP.

I've massaged and sucked strippers toes, for a little as $10. Most will want $10 per song. But I typically just say I'll give you $20 to rub your feet and you can leave when you want. Then my price rises to $60 to do it outside of the club. Simple as pie.

I don't blame you for not having read all the exchanges in the post. This was addressed earlier. I'm so confused in one moment you say I need to brush up my social skills and the next you say it cancels out the "bs game". The problem isn't getting women I've been blessed physically, the problem is finding the type of woman I want. Amazons. I do commemorate you on your success at the clubs though, congratulations!

--------------------
Love feet

Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
I don’t think anyone here though has stated that you’re weird for liking fat chicks. Simply that most guys, don’t. If that’s what you’re into, go nuts.

You don’t need approval from others to like what you like.

I don't think I said that someone stated I'm weird for liking Amazons? I don't recall asking for approval from anyone on this thread???

[ September 19, 2018, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: Bigbbwfeet ]

--------------------
Love feet

longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfunk305:
Honestly why in the world would you go to a strip club if you like fat women feet?

I agree. An all you could eat buffet would probably be a better location.

Kidding aside... To the guy that likes fat women: if that's your thing, knock yourself out. Shouldn't matter what I or anyone else thinks. No shame in being a "chubby chaser" if that is what you like.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links