Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » true love vs perfect feet. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: true love vs perfect feet.
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The older I get the more I realize that love with a woman is a rare thing, and if you find it hold on to it. Unless she had really hideous feet, I can work with a lot of feet. A face and loving personality makes me feel good. Better than trying to emotionally connect with feet.

What about the best of both worlds? The perfect feet on the side?

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egor
Board Regular
Member # 36480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egor   Author's Homepage   Email Egor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In that case I would live with a woman that i love, but i would definitely lick and worship feet to a girl which deserves it🤷‍♂️

--------------------
ванеалоарпалгмор

Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
If her feet (and ass) are not that great (that would be in my estimation); then I can definitely see us staying in the friend zone.

so, perfect feet more important than true love to you. is it correct.
Comment by solemaster 1983

No, that's incorrect, Slick; who mentioned "perfect".

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
The older I get the more I realize that love with a woman is a rare thing, and if you find it hold on to it. Unless she had really hideous feet, I can work with a lot of feet. A face and loving personality makes me feel good. Better than trying to emotionally connect with feet.

What about the best of both worlds? The perfect feet on the side?

thanks. you just solve my concern - as i have qreat value in both true love and perfect feet - now, i know that i should qo for true love more, since most of you said so.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links