Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What is the BEST PAYSITE about FEMALE BAREFOOTING & DIRTY FEET?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is the BEST PAYSITE about FEMALE BAREFOOTING & DIRTY FEET?
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is, in your opinion, the BEST PAYSITE on FEMALE BAREFOOTING & DIRTY FEET FETISH?

BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/home.html

TOES-IN-ACTION http://www.toes-in-action.com/

CITY FEET http://www.city-feet.com/

COMMENTS explaining the REASONS behind the stated preference would be appreciated! [Cool]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 4 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course I voted for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. [Joint]
Why?
1) It's a longtime dream which I managed to turn into reality.
2) It combines Italian elegance with female barefooting & dirty feet fetish.
3) Last but surely not least, it also offers, for a mere USD 25.95 per month, a
BEST VALUE "Combo Membership" in BOTH BUG and BAREFOOT NUDITY..
a one-of-a-kind ADULT PAYSITE focusing on female barefooting & outdoor exhibitionism!
Neither City Feet nor Toes-In-Action have an equivalent offer.
So if you are also into female nudity.. BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS has a plus! [Evil Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ladies & gentlemen.. please take part in this poll.. voting is 100% free of charge.. [Joint]

--------------------
 -

Toby Wood
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no idea, i wait for the final verdict with a cup of coffee [Smile] Spiced with heroin, just for the fun and giggles. Itīs even Steven so far, 33,33,33%.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toby Wood
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just looked at Urban Girls front page pic. Do they have to have a whole farm of mud under their soles? Who can be into licking off the entire planet of someones...oh well, to each their own or how the saying goes i guess. I wont pass any judgment on anybody. Live and let die...live i mean. Live and let live. Peace!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toby Wood:
I just looked at Urban Girls front page pic. Do they have to have a whole farm of mud under their soles? Who can be into licking off the entire planet of someones...oh well, to each their own or how the saying goes i guess. I wont pass any judgment on anybody. Live and let die...live i mean. Live and let live. Peace!

Well sir.. if you expect to find clean soles in a poll to define the best paysite about
FEMALE BAREFOOTING & DIRTY FEET.. it's gonna be a rough ride, I am afraid.. [Evil Grin]
Yet I must reassure you: if the screen of your PC / smartphone is clean,
you can "lick" those girls' filthy soles with no risk for your health.. [Joint]

--------------------
 -

Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had to go with Toes in Action. Several of my favorite all time models are on there.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kokaith:
Had to go with Toes in Action. Several of my favorite all time models are on there.

Personal tastes are personal tastes, sir! [Smile]
Thank you for voting in the poll and for commenting! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links