Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » YouTube foot content

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: YouTube foot content
danfootman
Board Regular
Member # 51973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for danfootman   Email danfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is it that some foot videos over on YouTube are flagged and taken down right away, while others of the same type stay up for years? I've found feet content on there uploaded from as far back as 2007. I don't understand what their deal is.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Jun 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some may have nudity, and some may be copy riqht.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few years back when I was actively shooting and making clips I used to post promotional trailers on YouTube. There was no nudity or sex acts involved and they were deleted and then after "strike three" the account was locked and permanently closed. I believe it was most likely reported by another foot fetish producer.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends on what Assholes finds the video and reports it.
I use make videos with an old girlfriend I got a video flagged, in it , she was trying on flip flops. After that I closed up shop.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recall Terry from Sweet Southern Feet had feet videos on YouTube and they were taken off. There was absolutely no nudity whatsoever. I guess someone just wants to get rid of competition.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terri is a great FootFetish Model, i love her sexy husky voice and her feet are [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] worthy! [Wink]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links