Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 90 minutes for $65

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 90 minutes for $65
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This time my foot girl charged me $65 for 90 minutes of foot worship including footjob. I hate to admit her footjob skills suck a lot. I had one complete amateur who did a lot better but everyone is different. The next time she promised me I will get the same 90 minutes for only $40 to $45.

Hope all goes well.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peeter
Loyal Member
Member # 51065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peeter   Email Peeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky you.

Its cheap for pay feet.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I’ll tribute you $50 to hook me up with that deal!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, pics.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
I’ll tribute you $50 to hook me up with that deal!

What do you mean? You mean you will tip me $50 if I hook you up with her? That's sounds fair enough for sure. However, I don't know where you are. Maybe you live over 1,000 miles away from her. Then it's useless.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I think you said you were in CA. I’m in WV, so it’s not possible. Just throwing it out there...
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luniuno
Board Regular
Member # 42034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luniuno   Email Luniuno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's an awesome deal! some girls get tired after a few minutes of doing a footjob. it is a work out for them lol. I like the " hands free" footjobs.

--------------------
--Luni--

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links