Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Rwandan feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rwandan feet
Peeter
Loyal Member
Member # 51065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peeter   Email Peeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its my last day on my trip to Kigali in Rwanda.

There is so many beautiful girls and feet here.

As a Mzungu you are very popular here.

At my first day here, i met a girl around 26 years old.
She wanted me to come to her home, and i did. She lives in a slum area right across the big stadium in Remera.

We talked for a while, and she asked if i wanted sex. I told her that at that point i only wanted her feet.
She said ok.

She becamed aroused after a while when i kissed, licked and sucked on her feet and toes.
So after a while we ended up with sex.

Anyway, i have spend a whole week with her, and it was very nice.

I am going to return to Kigali next year. Its a beautiful city with friendly people.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice story!
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet! Pictures?
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peeter
Loyal Member
Member # 51065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peeter   Email Peeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Sweet! Pictures?

I took a lot of pictures, I have an analogue camera, but I had some incidents with a HCV X-ray scan at Kigali airport, so I think all of my pictures became fried [Cry]
Posts: 61 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you’ve exposed them, you should be OK. X-rays should only hurt the film before taking pictures.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If you’ve exposed them, you should be OK. X-rays should only hurt the film before taking pictures.

Lmao got him

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toby Wood
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now this is what i am talking about and why i prefer to not pay for feet, nice story Peteer.
If the girl is only in it for the cash and that´s the only thing she gets out of it, it feels pretty pointless to me as well.
I want her to enjoy it as much as me or i just feel it´s a oneway street and there could come some lunatic driving in the wrong direc...hang on, i got carried away a bit. But i think i got my point across at least. [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peeter
Loyal Member
Member # 51065

quote:
Originally posted by Toby Wood:
Now this is what i am talking about and why i prefer to not pay for feet, nice story Peteer.
If the girl is only in it for the cash and that´s the only thing she gets out of it, it feels pretty pointless to me as well.
I want her to enjoy it as much as me or i just feel it´s a oneway street and there could come some lunatic driving in the wrong direc...hang on, i got carried away a bit. But i think i got my point across at least. [Smile]

Sometimes I prefer to pay, and sometimes not.
Many times the girl still enjoy having her feet massaged and kissed even if it is a pay thing.

I payed the girl in Rwanda, but not for her feet or for sex, but for making food for me and showing me around in Kigali.

Peeter
Loyal Member
Member # 51065

quote:
Originally posted by Bigbbwfeet:
quote:

Lmao got him
Most of my pictures was ok, but some of them wear signs of fogging from X-ray.

https://www.kodak.com/global/en/service/tib/tib5201.shtml

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links