Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What say you on this?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What say you on this?
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCAdCzyuReg

She's cute BTW.

Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see that catching on
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are hot for a skinnier girl

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are [Drool]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=039804

Those are my sentiments.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes she is hot and those feet are mouthwatering. Only drawback about the product is no able to see the soles.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=039804

Those are my sentiments.

[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's super cute, beautiful feet, soft looking soles, wonderful high arches, and great curves to her sexy feet. Im in!!

As for the foot pad things...I dont see it catching on given how diverse people's feet can be length, width, toe shapes, and so on.

I did like the video very much.

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even hers (feet) looked a bit too long for the size of pads she got.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toby Wood
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh looky, something new to sell. After all, it is what makes the world go round!
(No it´s not) [Tongue] [Smile]
Edit: Oh, and her and her feet? I dont care so much since i just a couple of minutes ago milked my trumpet. But she´s cute, ok feet.
What, too much info or something. Was it rude or something. Bah.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing find! Not only would I lick her feet, but I would also love to lick her pretty face as well! Both would be very satisfying to indulge [Mmm] [Drool]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links