Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Watching "Women's Shows" To See Feet.. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Watching "Women's Shows" To See Feet..
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just thinking.

I'm sure that sometimes male forum members have watched a "Woman's show" to see views of feet.

Quite a few years ago, on Lifetime.

Fitness expert Denise Austin used to have a show on called.

"Fit And Lite"

Where she would do exercise and yoga, etc.

Ms Austin would usually be barefoot, at the beginning, and end of that show.

I was probably.. in my 20s, at the time.

I used to like to watch that show occasionally, to see views of Ms Austin's pretty feet.

Anyhow. that's the topic.

Thoughts?

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The blonde on "two broke girls". omg her feet are to die for. the show is so horrible otherwise.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was a kid, there used to be this yoga show on the public access channel. The lady was dressed in black tights and would demonstrate different yoga poses. Watching this show as a kid, when I was just really starting to understand my kink for feet, had an enormous impact on me.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the feedback.

Also.

I confess to having watched the Home Shopping channels from time to time through the years, when exercise equipment, and women's shoes are being sold, to see feet of some of the show hostesses and models lol

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Thanks for the feedback.

Also.

I confess to having watched the Home Shopping channels from time to time through the years, when exercise equipment, and women's shoes are being sold, to see feet of some of the show hostesses and models lol

The hosts and models are well aware that foot fetish guys are watching.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm always on the lookout for the foot content in these shows, just to mentioned one of many through the years to come to mind, 'Love American Style" Karen Valentine..... [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing wrong with it. When I was a kid I use to get eager to browse through women’s magazines for celeb feet.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
The blonde on "two broke girls". omg her feet are to die for. the show is so horrible otherwise.

Beth Beher and her feet are perhaps the most perfect
celebrity feet I have ever seen. They are sublime.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
... had an enormous impact on me.

Yeah, I bet it did [Evil Grin]

"Back in time..."

Young longhitter: I'll be in my room practicing my instrument...

[Big Grin]

Cue [Spongebob Voiceover Narrator]:

"5 minutes later..."

Voice from T.V.: Inhale, be sure not to strain... and ... release

[Jerkoff] [<- Young Longhitter following suit]

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tintin19153:
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Thanks for the feedback.

Also.

The hosts and models are well aware that foot fetish guys are watching.
When it comes to shoes, sometimes it's best when you wait until Spring and all through Summer when the hosts and models are putting on sandals. That's where you can see the good stuff.

Same goes for when they start putting out self-tanning products. I know one model named Kate Coll from QVC who would apply the stuff on one leg and that one leg gets tanned. Nevertheless, you can get a good shot of her legs and feet. A lot of models and hosts from HSN and QVC do have some great-looking feet when they start modeling sandals and such.

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvstockingfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 51368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvstockingfeet   Email luvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done all of these things many times. I used to love People Magazine and E TV because they always showed a lot of celebrity feet. I've watched many a lifetime movie when I would notice pretty feet being displayed.

I remember as a kid a program called Romper Room where the teacher would sit on a foam mat with the little kids. She would often take off her shoes and sit in her nylon feet. I was just a kid, this was well before my fetish was anything sexual but I'm pretty sure that show helped me develop my nylon fetish! Whew, probably dating myself with that one.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few years ago, there was a network on my cable system called Fit TV. There was a yoga program that aired daily called, "Namaste".

The women on this show were so sexy, all natural, fit, and of course barefoot with beautiful feet. I would DVR and watch this show daily to see their sexy feet and soles in some really amazing poses.

You can still find it on youtube.

Regards,
2swift

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiS_4fzSbq4

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll confess, I watch yoga/pilates shows, not because I like to exercise! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't recall watching anything that was a "women's show" per se, but these are the various shows I recall watching while growing up, with the hopes of catching a glimpse of feet, or knowing that I would see some feet.

- Denise Austin Fit & Lite (she was always barefoot at the beginning and end)
- Good Day LA (hoping to see Jillian Barberie's feet)
- Howard Stern (mostly hoping it'd be a rerun of the Pamela Anderson foot tickling)
- Various country music videos
- Wild On with Brooke Burke on the E Channel
- QVC or HSN

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought a Ana Caban DVD some years back for my now ex. Im sure I watched it more than she ever did for not quite the same reason.
Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links