Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Watching "Women's Shows" To See Feet.. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Watching "Women's Shows" To See Feet..
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another one I used to look at, many years ago.

"Lilas , Yoga, and You"

Lilas Folan, the host of that show, would often be barefoot in yoga poses, during that show.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
Nothing wrong with it. When I was a kid I use to get eager to browse through women’s magazines for celeb feet.

I went to women's magazines for celebrity feet all the time as a kid, then shortly found a variety of celebrity feet sites in the late 90's early 00's
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bare Soles, Howard Stern had a few tickling shows on.

In addition to Pamela Anderson, he also tickled Carmen Electra, and , many years ago, tickled several women while Howard was dressed as Santa Claus.

All of those episodes are posted on Youtube, I believe, if you wanted to try finding them.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here you go my brothers,

Denise Austin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPWDSAOhLh0

Good Day L.A (Jillian Barberie):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPWDSAOhLh0

I uploaded these clips in 2010. I must have recorded them way before that. I have more footage of both gals but never got around to uploading it. Some guys really got off on uploading their stuff. I guess I didn't that much.

Thank you guys for shouting these gals out. They hold a special place in my heart.

Denise Austin: she had tremendous legs. The fact that she was doing yoga and pillates barefoot on tv made my head spin.

Jillian Barberie: in the clip I uploaded she is wearing flip flops. This is a super rare sighting. Anyone that knows her knows that she always wore a variety of really high heels. In this episode from the show, she had broken the heel of her shoe. They actually got a close up of her shoes and feet but I hadn't exactly hit the record button on time.

I was in my late teens at the time, maybe 17 years old when I recorded this stuff. But even then I knew I had to save this footage some how. It was a beautiful time when I started to link together to concepts of being into legs and feet and the actual world.

[ October 22, 2018, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: nodes ]

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Bare Soles, Howard Stern had a few tickling shows on.

In addition to Pamela Anderson, he also tickled Carmen Electra, and , many years ago, tickled several women while Howard was dressed as Santa Claus.

All of those episodes are posted on Youtube, I believe, if you wanted to try finding them.

Yes, those are all the reasons why I watched to see if that night's show was going to be a rerun of any of those particular episodes, or perhaps one I hadn't seen before that involved feet and/or tickling.

The episodes I always hoped for reruns of were:

- Pam Anderson feet tickled
- Carmen Electra feet tickled
- Brande Roderick feet tickled
- Gina Crews feet tickled while wearing bikini
- Nikki Ziering tickled while wearing bikini (mostly upper body, but they went for her feet for a little bit at the end)

I've watched the Pam and Carmen ones on YouTube many times.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pam and Carmen are the best ones by far.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
The blonde on "two broke girls". omg her feet are to die for. the show is so horrible otherwise.

Beth Beher and her feet are perhaps the most perfect
celebrity feet I have ever seen. They are sublime.

Agree 100%. The woman is mouth watering in everyway. She's on a new show too. Haven't seen it yet.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

The funniest thing I found ..

In a so called "Vanilla Setting".

I happened to come across an episode of Lilas , Yoga, and You" on Youtube last night.

Some of the comments there were very.. sexual.

People were like.

"Oh , Lilas is so sexy and hot"

"Years ago when the show was on, and Lilas was younger, I used to jack off to her".

It made me wonder if some of the people who made those comments had foot fetishes, or just, thought she was hot.

It was actually a great show, if one wanted to see good views of feet/soles/toes/.

Bumbalone
Loyal Member
Member # 52143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bumbalone   Email Bumbalone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to see different women’s feet and if they are wearing high heels and if they shoe dangle...
Posts: 77 | Registered: Oct 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another great show of the early 70's was MAGGIE AND THE BEAUTIFUL MACHINE. The host was a beautiful woman with long black hair. She was ALWAYS barefooted, and the show had some great views of her feet!
Some episodes of it are now on Youtube.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
The blonde on "two broke girls". omg her feet are to die for. the show is so horrible otherwise.

Beth Beher and her feet are perhaps the most perfect
celebrity feet I have ever seen. They are sublime.

I must remember to check her Feet-out as she sounds great, in terms of her attitude.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, way back in the day there was a cable access show that I really liked, from a really sweet yoga girl. She was a very cute brunette, and I think she was from the west coast, but she had a very soothing voice, and feet to die for. I corresponded with her a couple of times, and even bought one of her yoga videos, which I ended up giving to another girl that I was interested in at the time. I never got around to telling her about the foot fetish thing, but she would have made a killer foot model.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Another great show of the early 70's was MAGGIE AND THE BEAUTIFUL MACHINE. The host was a beautiful woman with long black hair. She was ALWAYS barefooted, and the show had some great views of her feet!
Some episodes of it are now on Youtube.

Wow this is something that I may-well get a lot of pleasure from watching & thank you for pointing it out too all of us, Dougie.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since this got bumped, yes I've sat through many questionable shows in hopes of feet when I was younger.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im STILL subscribed to many womens yoga and ballet channels on youtube as there are LOADS of feet shots in these and they are done in the poses that actually like!!!
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links