Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Bollywood Song with Great Sole Views! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bollywood Song with Great Sole Views!
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg2T6tl7_78
The foot action is 3:55 into it. This is from 1957!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toby Wood
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Short view but good. Some painted stripes or tatoo´s on top of those feet? Thanks.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Some painted stripes or tatoo´s on top of those feet?"

It's called Henna, and is temporary.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henna

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toby Wood
unregistered

That biatch...
Oh, i thought you meant that woman, the she devil.
"Henna" of course, thanks Footjoyboy.

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Geez, I can't believe I just watched almost five minutes of some old dopey Bollywood production number just to see a few painted feet.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder if the producers of this video were aware of feet as a sexual object. If so, they were really pushing the envelope for that time.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toby Wood
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
I wonder if the producers of this video were aware of feet as a sexual object. If so, they were really pushing the envelope for that time.

Isnt the rise in awareness of fetishes and different sexual behavior a bit overrated?
My guess is that it have gone up, but in moderation. Not like it have been a huge change of awareness the recent decades or so. But i do think we go towards better times when it comes to enlightenment of certain things AND at the same time we are the same douchebags (all of us, human kind) as usual right? Bizniz as usual or something hehe.Just philosophing a bit on it all this day. Good day all.

Michael Pitt
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Geez, I can't believe I just watched almost five minutes of some old dopey Bollywood production number just to see a few painted feet.

LOL i know all the good foot vids and pics on the net only to sit through that garbage for some random sole shots [Laugh]
Michael Pitt
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:

LMAO i'm dying here [Laugh]
Toby Wood
unregistered

quote:

Fair Adam, you do know how to push the timeline in a clip or not?
Hint hint. You´ll see very fast where´s what in YT clips and you dont have to watch it from the start.
Problem fixed.

Todays Bible verse for all (who wanna):
Matthew 12:22-37 "A house divided will not stand".

Edit: I am about to go biblical on this forum now....
Is it necessary to come with criticism to the very few who do post here now?
So the forum will become as desolate as the desert?
*Plants a little flower in it and waters it some*.

[ November 06, 2018, 05:06 AM: Message edited by: Toby Wood ]

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Toby Wood:
quote:

Hint hint. You´ll see very fast where´s what in YT clips and you dont have to watch it from the start.
Problem fixed.

Hello Toby, I know you've been feuding with Michael Pitt, but your sarcasm here is uncalled for. While I respect people of ALL religious beliefs, "going biblical" on a foot fetish forum is inappropriate. I suggest you go back to doing what you do, and ignoring Michael Pitt, because even though I have disagreed with the guy in the past, as long as he doesn't call people names or use profanity, the guy is entitled to his own opinion, be it right or wrong, and regardless of whether we like it or not.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toby Wood
unregistered

You take it as you want.
What´s new under the sun?
Pretty much nothing, if that´s how you take it, oki.

Edit: and listen you person number 4 or something that try to put ME in my place?
You wont be able to so dont try ok?
I´ve...
Just for your information, wrestled with people from Hells Angels, yeah. The motorcycle gang.
I am not afraid or respect ANYTHING that cant hold to a set of rules that should be obvious to everyone.
In FACT, they´re already written into everybody´s hearts, you just decide to ignore them.
For as long as the moderators or admins here wont object to me speaking about my faith.
You´ll have to live with it.

Mega contributer

[ November 06, 2018, 05:19 AM: Message edited by: Toby Wood ]

Toby Wood
unregistered

He is the moderator...and talks like that???? Hahahaha!
Bye bye [Big Grin]

toe the line
unregistered

quote:
quote:
quote:

Problem fixed.

Hello Toby, I know you've been feuding with Michael Pitt, but your sarcasm here is uncalled for. While I respect people of ALL religious beliefs, "going biblical" on a foot fetish forum is inappropriate. I suggest you go back to doing what you do, and ignoring Michael Pitt, because even though I have disagreed with the guy in the past, as long as he doesn't call people names or use profanity, the guy is entitled to his own opinion, be it right or wrong, and regardless of whether we like it or not.
exactly yet Michael Pitt got banned because this mentally deranged toby wood could dish it out but not take it

Michael was polarizing but interesting, toby wood is just a weirdo

also notice how many times he said he was leaving, yet he's still here? he's clearly an attention seeking troll yet Michael gets banned [Roll Eyes]

toe the line
unregistered

quote:
You take it as you want.
What´s new under the sun?
Pretty much nothing, if that´s how you take it, oki.

Edit: and listen you person number 4 or something that try to put ME in my place?
You wont be able to so dont try ok?
I´ve...
Just for your information, wrestled with people from Hells Angels, yeah. The motorcycle gang.
I am not afraid or respect ANYTHING that cant hold to a set of rules that should be obvious to everyone.
In FACT, they´re already written into everybody´s hearts, you just decide to ignore them.
For as long as the moderators or admins here wont object to me speaking about my faith.
You´ll have to live with it.

Mega contributer

it places the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose...
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links