Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best foot fetish decade? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best foot fetish decade?
luvstockingfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 51368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvstockingfeet   Email luvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know how old some of the members are here but I am a middle aged man who was a kid in the 70's, formative years in the 80's.

I love nylon covered feet and I think the 70's were the best decade for stocking feet. First, women still wore nylons back then and they often wore strappy heals that showed the toes! The 80s were probably the last great nylon decade but women wore the classic pumps and you didn't really see a lot of toes in public then. Not only that, but flip flops were not super popular yet. Girls wore flip flops to the beach and to the pool but they werent everyday wear like today. While the 80s was a modern era, the information age had not taken off yet. People were pretty closed minded. Guys with a fetish were always portrayed as wormy and creepy in any movie, TV show or talkshow. I didn't dare tell any of my friends about my foot fetish when I was in school because they would have chastised me! "What are you, some kind of faggot?!" Ha, it kinda makes me laugh how closed minded people were back then.

If you are talking pure foot fetish, I think modern times where girls wear flip flops daily and heels are strappy is proably the greatest foot fetish era in history. Not only do ladies wear flip flops but there is a nail salon on every corner and girls get pedicures all the time as an affordabl luxury. With the information age, fetishes are more and more common; it seems people are accepting it more. It's a great time in history to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bumbalone
Loyal Member
Member # 52143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bumbalone   Email Bumbalone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
60,s...my started with catholic high school girls..loved the knee socks...always wan to see their feet and toes...dated one with high arches...she made me crazy and she knew it..loved her so much....still do...
Posts: 77 | Registered: Oct 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
60's and 70's for sure.....
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's certainly NOT this decade.

The way women dress now is way too casual and sloppy. Walk down the street, go to a store, out to dinner, whatever. They dress as though they just rolled out of bed and put on a pair of nasty flip flops. Nothing says, "I've given up on life" like wearing flip flops while out and about. I absolutely despise those things. The sound they make is worse then nails on a chalkboard. I envision Hell as being a place where that "slapping" sound is played over and over on a loop.

As a society, we've become way too sloppy.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toe the line:
it is right now, the foot fetish is becoming more well known and accepted

i like women dressing casual, a truly good looking chick does not have to make much of an effort to impress

there is more foot content on the net than ever from websites to social media to streaming sites

lose the nostalgia and realize it's best right now

Agree with this.

I’d say it’s now as well because it seems to be becoming more mainstream than it ever has been, and foot content now is pretty much a dime a dozen.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Groth
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best decade was the 90's right when the first digital cameras came out, girls were taking pictures left and right and they were so much hotter than 90% of the millennial women of today.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends on the viewpoint. [Cool]

For a vendor like me, the Golden Age was the late 90s and the early 2000s.. people with money to spend before the outburst of the global financial crisis and economic recession, and few smart trailblazers who had launched foot-themed paysites.
Vendors could mine the bonanza without the annoyance of widespread internet piracy and of hordes of Ordinary Joes and Plain Janes flooding the web with kazillions of (crappy? [Tongue] ) FREE pictures and videos of feet.
My two main competitors started exactly in that era.
OK, my paysites are basically a self-funded hobby I started in late 2013, so no worries, but making a profit out of a foot-themed paysite nowadays seems to get more and more challenging.
The market is oversaturated (foot-themed paysites have been popping out like mushrooms in the last years), and there is fewer and fewer people willing to pay money for foot-themed stuff.. when they can get trainloads of such stuff for free.
You have got to win the loyalty of the fewer and fewer dudes around who are still able to appreciate quality in photos and videos, and who are willing to pay for it.
I'd be curious to read the thoughts of my fellow vendors in the forum on this topic.

Oh, it goes without saying that for dudes surfing the web for free pictures and videos of feet.. the 2010s ARE the best foot fetish decade.. exactly for the same reasons which make this period a nightmare for vendors.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 80's were awesome the girls would wear two pairs of socks, of two dif colors. Like pink and yellow. But they would change the order on which one was outside. Not to mention the stirrup pants. My girl back the would giggle when I would pretend not to like her stinky socks, and would "make" me smell them.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toe the line
unregistered

so pretty much the "best decade" is whatever decade you were young and in your prime before getting old, bitter, and jaded set in? that's the impression i get, people have a tendency to glorify the past while underappreciating what they have today

i'll be 36 in a few weeks

i don't care that i missed out on the colorful socks women wore in the 80's, i don't miss the late 90's - early 2000's when you had to pay for anything half decent, nor when digital cameras came out and there was no social media or website for them to share their pics, regardless digital cameras were not used to take pics anywhere near as often as smartphones today

i also don't know what made 90's women better looking than women today, women seemed to be more plastic back then nowadays they are more tattooed which i don't like but i would take that over plastic

there is more content today and it's free, women are more open minded than ever

what is there not to like?

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvstockingfeet:
If you are talking pure foot fetish, I think modern times is proably the greatest foot fetish era in history. With the information age, fetishes are more and more common; it seems people are accepting it more. It's a great time in history to have a foot fetish!

I think the OP summed it up succinctly with this excerpt from their initial post.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Groth
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by toe the line:
so pretty much the "best decade" is whatever decade you were young and in your prime before getting old, bitter, and jaded set in? that's the impression i get, people have a tendency to glorify the past while underappreciating what they have today

i'll be 36 in a few weeks

i don't care that i missed out on the colorful socks women wore in the 80's, i don't miss the late 90's - early 2000's when you had to pay for anything half decent, nor when digital cameras came out and there was no social media or website for them to share their pics, regardless digital cameras were not used to take pics anywhere near as often as smartphones today

i also don't know what made 90's women better looking than women today, women seemed to be more plastic back then nowadays they are more tattooed which i don't like but i would take that over plastic

there is more content today and it's free, women are more open minded than ever

what is there not to like?

Digital Cameras weren't used as much? They were the biggest thing since sliced bread which enabled the early website guys to bring you photos online (which were all from early digital cameras. 35mm was a thing of the past at that point. It was much bigger than you think, of course only being 13 or so at the time you would have still been playing Nintendo and doing your math homework while guys were getting feet and great pics of them. It was what brought civilization out of the tech dark ages. Best decade (1990's early 2000's).
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I hit puberty platforms were making a comeback so maybe the 70s would of been awesome. As far as years that I’ve lived I’d probably say the early 2000s when flip flops made it from the beach to everywhere. Now seeing feet in public is just the norm.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say now is the best time, I remember in the late 90's platform shoes were big and the toe exposure was awesome. But now, sandals, flip flops are everywhere. Not just for going to the beach or park. So the site of feet is everywhere, depending on weather.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pardon the necromancy here, but I would like to chime in as well.

Born in '88, I'm a 90's kid through-and-though--well, as much as I could be without being able to have cable--but I have to admit that the foot candy didn't start getting good until the mid-2000's. That's when you really started seeing flip-flops and later thong sandals really come in style, and you saw all sorts of women, especially young ones, showing off their feet in stylish sandals. In the 90's, from everything I saw, even if you saw sandals, they were usually chunky slide-types platform sandals, which I'm not a fan of.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

I'd say the 2000s and now. Now, the fetish is more known and there is soooooooo much more content. the 2000s primarily bc of CL [Smile]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links