Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Turning a Gal Out Online

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Turning a Gal Out Online
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might have seen the recent story online of the gal that made 100,100 (Euro) for selling her used socks on the internet. The story became somewhat popular and even crossed over to some mainstream people.

A gal who I have been following on IG for years reposted it (Picture 1). Although I have been an admirer of her for a long time, I have never messaged her, until now. Since she runs a clean page I read it as a joke. But then I thought, what if she is partially serious? After all if most gals thought they could actually make that amount of money I bet they would give it a try. Below I have posted a picture of my initial interaction with her.

As you can see, she started off with a very high figure. Which makes sense because she doesn't know the market. She was totally in my domain, check out my counter offer (see pictures 2-3). I know that some people are going to say that I am paying her too much but you can't please everyone. It was exhilarating alone to be messaging back and forth with her all day about her feet. I had to give her instructions about how to make sure her socks would get stinky and also on how to shoot the video that she is going to be sending me. Literally erection status. Just as a frame of reference, keep in mind that this gal has 91.4K followers on IG. Smoking hot. I know it is a major a-hole move but I can't reveal who she is, I gave her my word. This post is about my experience.

It is amazing. Last month, I had my first double foot job (shot a load on two pairs of feet). My girl gives me feet every single day, they are very satisfying. This Thursday I am scheduled to go to a foot party. And I can still get my rocks off by trying to buy used socks online.

https://ibb.co/eF23DV
https://ibb.co/fYNaSq
https://ibb.co/gqZTfA

[ November 06, 2018, 11:40 PM: Message edited by: nodes ]

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nodes:
As you can see, she started off with a very high figure. Which makes sense because she doesn't know the market. She was totally in my domain, check out my counter offer (see pictures 2-3). I know that some people are going to say that I am paying her too much but you can't please everyone. It was exhilarating alone to be messaging back and forth with her all day about her feet. I had to give her instructions about how to make sure her socks would get stinky and also on how to shoot the video that she is going to be sending me. Literally erection status. Just as a frame of reference, keep in mind that this gal has 91.4K followers on IG. Smoking hot. I know it is a major a-hole move but I can't reveal who she is, I gave her my word. This post is about my experience.

It is amazing. Last month, I had my first double foot job (shot a load on two pairs of feet). My girl gives me feet every single day, they are very satisfying. This Thursday I am scheduled to go to a foot party. And I can still get my rocks off by trying to buy used socks online.

https://ibb.co/eF23DV
https://ibb.co/fYNaSq
https://ibb.co/gqZTfA

Lol, $100 isn’t entirely unreasonable for a well worn pair of socks. If you figure she’s wearing them for a few hours a day for several days to get them stinky for you it really comes out to less than minimum wage after shipping. On top of that if she’s a model working for someone and has to split that it’s really not even worth the time invested tbh.

But I know where you’re coming from, I’ve met several foot models online and at foot parties and having the whole foot conversation with them is quite exhilarating. Buying socks is a good way to keep in touch and at the same time keep them invested in the foot biz too.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it's the skeptic in me, but how do you know she will actually even wear the socks and not soak them in some sort vinegar or something? Or worse, how do you know that she doesn't have a twisted sense of humor and let her boyfriend or husband wear them?

Yes, this has happened before and has even been reported on this board in the past.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even if the socks were legit, I personally wouldn’t pay $100 for someone’s dirty laundry.

If I were going to spend that, I’d rather go to a foot party and spend the same amount of money getting to actually have contact with multiple pairs of feet.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Even if the socks were legit, I personally wouldn’t pay $100 for someone’s dirty laundry.

It's examples like these that make me wish I were born a half decent looking girl. I could get a lot of guys here to fork over their 401k without even meeting them.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Update: I was able to talk her down to $65. Also keep in mind that she will be filming a 2min video featuring the socks.

But I totally appreciate those who ragged on me for this post. I normally do not advise buying used items online. For the reasons mentioned above. There is just way too many pitfalls.

But I am rolling the dice anyway, gents. I have been following this gal for going on 4 years on Instagram. I am an admirer of her. There is that and the notion that she is a gal in her mid 20s that is a foot virgin.

This post is about gals who marginally cross over to the foot world. Not ones that attend foot parties. Trust me, I love them too.

https://ibb.co/bLAs4f

[ November 19, 2018, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: nodes ]

--------------------

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I normally do not advise buying used items online. For the reasons mentioned above. There is just way too many pitfalls.

Nothing wrong with buying stinky socks online. The old phrase "Buyer beware" applies to this as well as any other time you're handing someone your hard earned cash. If you build a good rapport with someone you should feel confident regardless of the type of items being purchased.

It's only when you buy from someone you don't know and/or doesn't have an established reputation for selling items where you're setting yourself up for failure. Unless you can cross reference others experiences with the seller then I personally wouldn't bother.

$65 with a video is definitely worth it if they're legitimate. Stick them in a ziploc bag and they'll hold their scent for quite a while. When you factor in how many times you'll "enjoy" them it will be money well spent.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
It's examples like these that make me wish I were born a half decent looking girl. I could get a lot of guys here to fork over their 401k without even meeting them.

That's why I refuse to feel sorry for broke women. There's far too many ways for a woman to make easy money with little to no effort.
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

quote:
Originally posted by houseshooz:
quote:
I normally do not advise buying used items online. For the reasons mentioned above. There is just way too many pitfalls.

Nothing wrong with buying stinky socks online. The old phrase "Buyer beware" applies to this as well as any other time you're handing someone your hard earned cash. If you build a good rapport with someone you should feel confident regardless of the type of items being purchased.

It's only when you buy from someone you don't know and/or doesn't have an established reputation for selling items where you're setting yourself up for failure. Unless you can cross reference others experiences with the seller then I personally wouldn't bother.

$65 with a video is definitely worth it if they're legitimate. Stick them in a ziploc bag and they'll hold their scent for quite a while. When you factor in how many times you'll "enjoy" them it will be money well spent.

Thanks houseshooz, for your solid advice.

As a matter of fact I have a collection of used shoes and socks all of which I have acquired in person. I keep every piece in zip lock bags. And to my surprise the scent lasts for years and still going strong. It is remarkable.

--------------------

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:

Sad, but true.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links