Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The feet that got away

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The feet that got away
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking through an old Gmail I saw all the girls I didn't respond to because I had already sessioned with someone else. I imagine y'all had a few close encounters you weren't able to seal the deal with. I'm talking foot talk out in the open everything lined up and BAM Craigslist deletes your post so you're not able to message them anymore. Ish like that. Or maybe in person something happens when one of y'all just can't make it and it never gets reignited. I have a picture of a 6'2 BBW that I never got the chance to worship but we had lined everything up. One of the biggest regrets of my life, hands down. Sorry if the picture is really big and takes up like half the screen.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://ibb.co/nfxCtV

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think most of us have had some missed opportunities either due to being shy, nervous or maybe just because your schedules could never line up.
I had one that I regret, got away from me. Maybe if I had approached it differently then I could still be worshiping her feet.

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is every day for me, lol.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Tell me about it (person above me) and btw those are size 12s in the picture!

--------------------
Love feet

c4urself
Board Regular
Member # 45304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for c4urself   Email c4urself   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've left quite a few opportunities on the table. It's either that the timing never worked or I sessioned with someone over someone else. Of course I would want to do as many as possible but didn't have time or money.

I do have one that got away. Had everything lined up, had exchanged dozens of emails. This girl was gorgeous with nice high arched size sevens. Its within 10 minutes of the time we're gonna meet, I'm about to take out cash and go to the spot, I check in with her and she flakes on me. Says there was a death in the family. She offers to reschedule but I didn't want to be bothered.

My inbox is full of a bunch of close calls and girls I couldn't get schedules synced up with but I will say that's one that still stings a little.

Posts: 35 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alas, I could fill a book with this kind of regret. Some might like my resume of 'scores', yet my 'misses' due to my own social ineptitude would sully that presumed satisfaction rather quickly. Picture natural good looks with social awkwardness and context blindness (e.g., being privy to 'hints' and the like), and you have ME, especially when I was a tad younger. I'm my own **facepalm** highlight or (rather) lowlight reel.

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet and shoes
Board Regular
Member # 51652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet and shoes   Email Feet and shoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My inbox is exactly the same! Plenty of missed opportunities, not the right time, meeting someone else. Girl gets cold feet I have had this more than once, a few late night messages, few pics then nothing in the morning. Hopefully something will come along soon to replace Craigslist🤞

--------------------
https://ibb.co/kbZ88p

Posts: 16 | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greek Godess Josie came to L.A about a year ago. I never booked a session. I figured that maybe I would catch her next time. Now there is no telling if there will be a next time

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSWQS8ZDvX2/?hl=en

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links