Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » do men jerkinq off in restaurant or park seeinq beautiful soles of women count as.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: do men jerkinq off in restaurant or park seeinq beautiful soles of women count as.
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
creepy. i have seen some men sittinq quietly in his table, puttin his hand to his pant pocket under the table and beinq covered by the table's curtain, so no one would realize what he was doinq, but i knew that he was jerkinq off when seeinq the next table's beautiful women's soles she was displayinq publicly.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think a lot guys have perhaps discreetly rubbed themselves for a moment through their pants in a way that makes it seem as if they're merely adjusting the crotch area on their pants or something, but to full on jerk off in public?

Yeah, I think that would probably show up as a blip on the creepy radar. Just take a mental snapshot and wait until you get home.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say keep your jerking off confined to private quarters. Public, nope. Maybe just try and hide your chub.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Peter.

A guy might.. adjust himself in public if his penis gets in a bad spot or something.

I have never jerked off in public, and never would.

Its wrong. I would not want to be considered creepy, or get in trouble.

There are times I have seen the most beautiful soles in places, etc.

If I have any reaction, desire, I have just waited until I got home.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol . I’ve done it in my SUV when a car was pulled next to me with hot feet up on the dash. My windows are blacked out though.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
Lol . I’ve done it in my SUV when a car was pulled next to me with hot feet up on the dash. My windows are blacked out though.

Gear 4th aka "bounce man" is the best

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bigbbwfeet:
quote:

?????
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bigbbwfeet:
quote:

?????
Oh I thought 5th gear was in relation to One Piece. You know, with Monkey D. Luffy & Roronoa Zoro?

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude...fix your "g" key.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's pretty creepy
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think it's creepy?

Are you asking for a "friend"?

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Maybe he just had his hand in his pocket and you were fantasizing about him jacking off to the feet? Seems that way since you say everything was covered up. Maybe he didn’t even have his hand in his pocket since the table cloth wad covering.
Kathys perfect feet
Board Regular
Member # 52175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kathys perfect feet   Email Kathys perfect feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting

--------------------
Kathy feet 59

Posts: 19 | Registered: Nov 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it's creepy.
End of argument.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links