Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Nice Soles View In Movie.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nice Soles View In Movie.
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watching a movie called.

"He's Her Worst Nightmare" on Youtube, that I think played on Lifetime originally.

At about the 13 minute mark of the movie, a dark haired actress, not sure of her name, is sitting with her feet up, bare soles facing the camera, and there are at least a couple of nice views of her soles.

Just thought Id mention,

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

https://postimg.cc/p9tN78Jv

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting the picture.

There is also a scene in this movie, but I forget at what point, where the girl who plays the lead, is walking barefoot, and the camera shows the tops of her feet. Not as interesting as that picture, though.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

The actress in that picture with her soles toward the camera is Sofia Pernas.
DravenKrill
Board Regular
Member # 52176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DravenKrill   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice catch.

--------------------
http://feetgals.com/

Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

I caught it, because the picture showed a straight angle view of Ms Pernas soles. Then, they showed a couple of other pictures which were not as centered. The one posted is the best shot.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links