Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Accidentally Smelled Coworker's Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Accidentally Smelled Coworker's Feet
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 5 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last week I accidentally smelled my female coworkers feet. We are close work colleagues and enjoy each other's platonic company. She usually arrives to work in flip flops and changes in to flats. She gets nice pedicures done and is the type of gal that doesn't mind removing her flats casually sometimes at work. Recently, we had a late lunch together and she sat next to me. Just as I finished my food, she casually removed her flats underneath the table. The smell of vinegary sweat rushed into my nose. It was a light, fresh, odor. I don't think she ever realized that I accidentally smelled her feet. The whole thing took me by surprise because this gal is very into practicing good hygiene. Of course now I fantasize about smelling her feet sometimes.

Has anyone else ever smelled their female coworkers feet with or without intending it?

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope but I shrill in envy!

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Has anyone else ever smelled their female coworkers feet with or without intending it?"

Yes. [Cool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish that opportunity would present itself. There are a few ladies that come to mind.
Although, I do remember when I was at friends house. She is the kind that is always in slippers and flip flops.
One time I was hanging out at the house, took a seat in the living room and she sat within a few feet from me and took off her slippers. I could smell her feet and she could to. We cracked a small joke and left it at that.

Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e10rrsu
Elite Trooper
Member # 49539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for e10rrsu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once I dropped something in office's kitchen and my colleague went in like next to me and gave me sample of that aroma. She wasn't even aware of that as she just came to make some food.

--------------------
x.s

Posts: 445 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have done this and more. I've sucked several of my co workers toes when I was in my 20's. But when you get older everything changes.You should kick the tires by giving her subtle remarks about her feet and see what she says.

I did a story about my recent experience on mouse pad. I had a rare opportunity and I took full advantage

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/themousepad/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=161129&p=1046053#p1046053

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvstockingfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 51368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvstockingfeet   Email luvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! Happened to me a few months ago.

I work in a hospital and was working night shift. I sat down to chart and a cute younger nurse sat next to me that night. At one point, I smelled that unmistakable vinegar odor of feet. I casually looked down and saw he dipping her feet in and out of her shoes. I didn't say anything because I didn't want her to stop. She is always dipping her feet in and out of her shoes but of course during work I only see her sock feet. I would love to get ahold of her feet after a long day of work.

A few weeks later we were in a meeting and sitting next to eachother. She was dressed in her normal clothes instead of scrubs and wearing awesome strappy heels. She had great looking petite feet with a nice red pedicure. Shes a little chubby but really turns me on.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had this experience a few times my friend at work comes to my cubicle to talk she is always dipping out of her shoes. She made a comment dont judge me my feet smell so bad, if she only knew how much I enjoy it LOL.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links