Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Christmas party story

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Christmas party story
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Uber drive on the side and have had some foot stories, mostly from women propping them up on my console box or taking heels off. I always practice good etiquette though and don’t stare or try to get candid pics.

So last night I made a pickup at a Christmas party for a business. It was an attractive blonde and brunette and they were tipsy. The blonde was wearing jeans with shiny heels and decided to ride shotgun. Not long after she got in i noticed her heels in her lap and not long after that she slouched down and put her bare feet up on my dash. Instant turn on. Red polish polish with deep arches.

The brunette took notice and called her out on it saying, “take your feet down you country ass”. Then it turned into a debate on if propping bare feet up on the dash is a country thing to do. Then the brunette turns to me and says” Uber guy tell her to take her feet down off of your dashboard or she’ll get kicked off of Uber”. So I soberly said, “I’ never heard anyone being banned from Uber for that, but as long as they don’t stink I don’t care. She said, “well they don’t stink and they hurt so I don’t care”.

I said,” there is one issue though . I told her that I have a foot fetish when she asked what it was.

Anyone want to guess what happened next?

[ December 13, 2018, 03:07 AM: Message edited by: 5thgear ]

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She rest her feet on your lap

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would of been nice, but no.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sooo you're just gonna cliff-hanger it? Dog this ain't the Avengers just finish the story.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot fetish or not, talk about two rude individuals.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She called you a creep and demanded that you let her out of the car.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope she put one against your face but I bet she said, “Eww, gross”, and put her feet down.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

If someone told me this, I would of figured 3 outcomes. 1. They were creeped out and asked to be let out. 2. They either ignored it or talked about it. 3. The fantasy that more than likely didn’t happen .

It was number 2. The brunette kind of laughed about it and asked positive questions pertaining to it. The blonde asked if I have ever seen the video of the sole peel and how disgusting it is. The brunette said that she should introduce me to her friend bc she gets weekly pedicures and loves foot rubs.
Overall it was a good conversation and positive experience.

The best part was when the brunette took her bootie off and showed me her foot asking if i thought they were nice. I asked her if I could rub them and she said she she’s married.

It was interesting though bc the blonde didn’t take her feet down as if she didn’t feel violated that a man was looking at a private part that sexually turns him on.

feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story 5thgear!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting story, although I'm surprised that anyone doesn't know what a foot fetish is nowadays.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toe the line
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:

yeah sounds like the type of chicks a guy would be proud to take home to meet the parents...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

quote:
Originally posted by toe the line:
quote:

yeah sounds like the type of chicks a guy would be proud to take home to meet the parents...
Ah those types seem to be more close minded to foot fetish. Who knows how these 2 are when they’re sober though?
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
something similar happened to me a few years back except I don't think uber was around at the time. I was at a bar and offered to give these girls a ride. They asked how they could pay me thinking it legitimately was a taxi or something and I just asked to rub her friend's feet. the other friend got creeped out a little bit and hopped out of the car but the buzzed friend did not mind. i got to massage her feet for a little, no fj then she eventually jumped out. gotta love college girls lol.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

quote:
Originally posted by toe the line:
quote:

Ah those types seem to be more close minded to foot fetish. Who knows how these 2 are when they’re sober though?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links