Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What is your style of foot worship?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is your style of foot worship?
onirtnec4
Board Regular
Member # 48214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for onirtnec4   Email onirtnec4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you do once you finally have her feet right there in front of you and she gives you the ok to start doing your thing? Do you start off cool and slow with some massage, kissing, or sniffing? Or do your primal instincts kick in and you go into a euphoric/trance state, devouring her feet like there is no tomorrow? I can’t help but let it all out when I get the chance with some feet. I immidately have to get them in my mouth, suck all the toes, then lick and suck up and down the soles, then pop as much as the heel as I can in my mouth and suck away. That is the absolute peak of my arousal.
Posts: 28 | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my younger days I would go with option 1. Nowadays, without a doubt option 2. Imagine it's the last day on earth and you need to take as much in as you can. Forget what she thinks. If she already gave the green light to go for it, it's all on you now. Hold nothing back! Forget about what she is thinking! It is YOU and the LAST day on earth! Remember that! ENJOY it like you are never going to have it again!
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Do you start off cool and slow with some massage, kissing, or sniffing?"

This is how I like to start. I don't like to mess the feet up with my slobber until after I have thoroughly snorted them.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm more of the former myself. I tend to sniff first before worshipping so that way you can first experience them for how they were in their natural state at that particular moment before you got a hold of them, then after having done that, go in for the kill with worshipping.

It's sort of a slow build up to help you get in the headspace for worshipping.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends. Who am I with?

Nowadays, I'm only with my wife. We're very, very close and have been committed to each other for over a decade. We know each other better than the other knows themselves. Directly on the subject of her feet, she has implored me to "use" them whenever the mood strikes me or she's "out of service" (i.e., on her monthly) even if she's asleep BECAUSE--her words--"they're yours". Point being, I can be myself unabashedly, which means let the "animal instincts" kick in and begin my smelling her feet, if that's what I desire in the moment.

As for my past single life, unless the girl emitted signs of heightened comfort or intrigue OR experience with foot-play, I'd begin with a massage for novice or unconvinced/impartial cases, or, I'd begin softly biting or nibbling the toes OR heels if she was already exhibiting moderate enthusiasm or openness for "anything". In MY experience, it's almost impossible to go wrong with either a simple massage or a little nibbling on the toes or heels (if not 2/3 or 3/3) if she's new to foot-play.

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I would definitely start by smelling them. You don't want to slobber all over them before you smell them since that would just get rid of the smell. I would go back and forth with the sucking and licking and kissing of the feet. I would probably end the foot session with a long sensual footjob.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luniuno
Board Regular
Member # 42034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luniuno   Email Luniuno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love having her soles planted on my face and just having them as natural as they are. dry or sweaty. breathing in that natural aroma, feeling her flex and wiggle her toes around. after a few minutes of that I usually start off kissing , sucking then slobbing lol. I like finding ticklish spots with my tongue [Tongue]

--------------------
--Luni--

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it’s the first time and she’s new to it I’ll take my time. I’ll keep most of my attention. I find that most take well to rubbing and kisses to them and ease more into the act.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to bury my nose in her toes while using maximum tongue surface area to also lick the soles of her feet! Multi-tasking!!

[ December 17, 2018, 07:24 AM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As others have stated, I don't like to lick or suck. It ends up with me smelling my own disgusting saliva once I drool all over her feet so I've never done that sorta thing. I know others love sucking and licking soles and toes. Not me.

I slowly nudge my nose and most of my face right under her toes and all over her soles. I kiss and sniff and smother my own face. It's intoxication and nothing in the world makes my heart beat faster. Loved it since I was 7 years old and smelled the neighbor girls dirty garage feet.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links