Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » You're with a lady that you're really into...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You're with a lady that you're really into...
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As in, common interests, similar viewpoints, similar goals, etc. Basically, you get along very well and you see potential in going the distance with her.

One day, you mention your interest in feet. Her response: "Ew!" with plain-as-day revulsion in tone.

(BONUS, for the extra sting: She actually has nice--even beautiful feet that she takes care off.)

What would you do here?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take every sexual norm you know her to accept (or probe her first) and input it humorously (not passive aggressively) into a reductio ad absurdum--i.e., reduction to absurdity. The ambient mood must be in or at least resemble an "in the moment" tongue-in-cheek discussion, or, a calm, casual and informal 'sit down'. Also, do make mention of the irony that are her well-maintained feet. Like so...

Her: (Continuing either from the moment in question or from its context) Ew!

You: Seriously? (Goofy-ass smirk that says something like "OMG, what you said was weird but you're still adorable)

*IOW, turn the tables and make her wonder if what she said was an unreasonable, even unpopular opinion*

Her: (Probably doubling-down, albeit less confidently) Ew.

*Now, I'm imagining someone from MY past with whom I had the level of comfort you described*

You: Butts, boobs, I mean they're great too, but also overrated, yet also potentially creepy or gross.

Her: That's new...whoa, wait...what? I'm confused.

You: Well, think about it. 70% of men are formerly breastfed babies. Humans babies largely subsisted off of breastmilk over the course of humanity. Imagine being a formerly breastfed baby turned man with a thing for breasts: Seems a bit odd, even, dare I say, like an Oedipus Complex. Maybe Freud was right...EW.

And BUTTS! Do I even need to go there, really? Did you know that more men prefer butts to breasts (59% - 38.5%). You wouldn't polish a turd, so would ever polish your a**hole and then flaunt it in public because the shade goes with your outfit?! C'mon now. How about polishing your nipples? Oh but wait! You polish your toenails...get 'em all dolled up. Wait...whoa, what? I'm confused! [Big Grin]

Her: *She could give a variety of responses here. However, this something like what I got* I don't know (playfully pouty, genuinely amused), make 'em more presentable in high heels...habit...I don't know, I mean...rough, dried up feet are gross.

You: Oh sooo....smooth and moist feet are not gross, "ew"? [Big Grin]

Her: I don't know...I guess it's just different... I never, like, thought about having my feet like...kissed or, I don't know, what do you like lick them or something.

You: Well look, first thing's first. There's a comfort level to be reached...for you and me. It's not easy having a fetish such as this, you know. I mean look at the conversation we're having. I said some dumb shit, but I'm nervous as fuck to be honest. I mean I'm comfortable with me, but it's people that think what I'm into--by some random chance or whatnot--is...uh...you know, "EW!" (sincerely yet playfully).

Her: *She might be rethinking her initial 'ew' at this point, that is, if she really likes you, if you pulled this off, and if she's not a heinous bitch. *

You: Look, most girls I know adore having their feet rubbed. That's almost always how (almost) *all* of my experiences have begun. They've (almost or) all have gone further after we each--both of us--became more comfortable.... *Let her take the fore now...*

This was all based on some experiences similar to my own. I rarely had issues--like once that I can recall (though likely some more occurred--but when I did this is more-or-less how it went.

REMEMBER: If any of this sounds condescending or perhaps anything but playful toward the girl, it's not intended that way. It's ALL in the way you deliver it to her, within limits of familiarity and with tact.

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wooden Leviathan:
Take every sexual norm you know her to accept (or probe her first) and input it humorously (not passive aggressively) into a reductio ad absurdum--i.e., reduction to absurdity. The ambient mood must be in or at least resemble an "in the moment" tongue-in-cheek discussion, or, a calm, casual and informal 'sit down'. Also, do make mention of the irony that are her well-maintained feet. Like so...

Her: (Continuing either from the moment in question or from its context) Ew!

You: Seriously? (Goofy-ass smirk that says something like "OMG, what you said was weird but you're still adorable)

*IOW, turn the tables and make her wonder if what she said was an unreasonable, even unpopular opinion*

Her: (Probably doubling-down, albeit less confidently) Ew.

*Now, I'm imagining someone from MY past with whom I had the level of comfort you described*

You: Butts, boobs, I mean they're great too, but also overrated, yet also potentially creepy or gross.

Her: That's new...whoa, wait...what? I'm confused.

You: Well, think about it. 70% of men are formerly breastfed babies. Humans babies largely subsisted off of breastmilk over the course of humanity. Imagine being a formerly breastfed baby turned man with a thing for breasts: Seems a bit odd, even, dare I say, like an Oedipus Complex. Maybe Freud was right...EW.

And BUTTS! Do I even need to go there, really? Did you know that more men prefer butts to breasts (59% - 38.5%). You wouldn't polish a turd, so would ever polish your a**hole and then flaunt it in public because the shade goes with your outfit?! C'mon now. How about polishing your nipples? Oh but wait! You polish your toenails...get 'em all dolled up. Wait...whoa, what? I'm confused! [Big Grin]

Her: *She could give a variety of responses here. However, this something like what I got* I don't know (playfully pouty, genuinely amused), make 'em more presentable in high heels...habit...I don't know, I mean...rough, dried up feet are gross.

You: Oh sooo....smooth and moist feet are not gross, "ew"? [Big Grin]

Her: I don't know...I guess it's just different... I never, like, thought about having my feet like...kissed or, I don't know, what do you like lick them or something.

You: Well look, first thing's first. There's a comfort level to be reached...for you and me. It's not easy having a fetish such as this, you know. I mean look at the conversation we're having. I said some dumb shit, but I'm nervous as fuck to be honest. I mean I'm comfortable with me, but it's people that think what I'm into--by some random chance or whatnot--is...uh...you know, "EW!" (sincerely yet playfully).

Her: *She might be rethinking her initial 'ew' at this point, that is, if she really likes you, if you pulled this off, and if she's not a heinous bitch. *

You: Look, most girls I know adore having their feet rubbed. That's almost always how (almost) *all* of my experiences have begun. They've (almost or) all have gone further after we each--both of us--became more comfortable.... *Let her take the fore now...*

This was all based on some experiences similar to my own. I rarely had issues--like once that I can recall (though likely some more occurred--but when I did this is more-or-less how it went.

REMEMBER: If any of this sounds condescending or perhaps anything but playful toward the girl, it's not intended that way. It's ALL in the way you deliver it to her, within limits of familiarity and with tact.

WL did you study either of these in college? 1) Philosophy 2) Psychology.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy the fuck out of your posts, but damn they get deep.

Please tell posters I don't want to see pics of any woman's hairy ass toes.

JJ

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only children and immature women say that. I'd move on to a real woman who desires to please me.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links