Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » lap dances and footjobs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: lap dances and footjobs
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could someone enlighten me here? I have heard lap dances are legal but foot jobs are illegal. Why is that? In a footjob, the woman is grinding her foot on your genitals, so they say that is sexual so it is illegal. However, in a lap dance the woman is also grinding her groin on your groin, so how come that is legal?

I don't get it! So if you meet up with a lady on Craigslist or anywhere else and she gives you a footjob in exchange for money, bot of you are in trouble for consensual prostitution? Or is it just the man paying in trouble? Seems to me if the law is to punish anyone they should punish both parties to be fair.

I still don't understand why a harmless footjob has to be illegal if it is done between two consenting adults if money is exchanged.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luniuno
Board Regular
Member # 42034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luniuno   Email Luniuno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when receiving a foot job, you are paying to bust a nut! that is where it becomes illegal, you don't bust a nut on lap dances. (unless you are that guy)

--------------------
--Luni--

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonder what the standards on concealment are? If I haven’t had any in a while I may be able to bust in my pants from a lap dance.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why is busting a nut illegal.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just don't fucking understand why something as innocent as receiving a handjob or footjob becomes illegal when money is involved. No one is getting hurt and as long as it's between 2 consensual adults, it should be okay.

It's like why should the govt decide if it's legal or illegal to have same sex marriages? As long as the gays and lesbians aren't hurting anyone else, why the fuck do you care?

California is a bit different but in most states it's illegal to smoke weed, but perfectly fine to smoke cigarettes.

So strange how the law works.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links