Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Strip Club Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Strip Club Feet
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish_mania   Email footfetish_mania   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tend to believe I’m a seasoned veteran in the foot fetish community. I’ve worshiped a tons of feet from the girl next door to ig model, mistress, but most of my foot play I did in massage parlour. Strangely enough I never got feet in strip clubs. I need tips. For some reasons I always feel like the strippers are going to judge me and I’m more at ease at massage parlours. Any tips on how to approach the strippers? Thanks
Posts: 64 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure since I never been to strip clubs. However, be careful of massage parlors. If the police raid the place, you can be arrested even if you didn't have sex with the prostitute. Even if you paid for just foot worship (which is completely legal) you might still get arrested since you are guilty by association. The cops might see you as an accessory to the whole human trafficking incident.

Now how do you worship the girl next door feet? How do you manage that? Most of the girls' feet I have worshiped are from Craigslist.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i did a few times, both just rubbing their feet in the midst of a lap dance and this chick gave me an fj in the club. I love the smell of their feet too. intoxicating. Strippers are very accommodating. approach it from the angle of "oh you have beautiful and you work so hard on your feet. a little role reversal, allow me to provide you some relief" and signal your intent to massage her feet. they will usually indulge and they'll usually let their feet wander as well. it's a win-win. make sure you're generous with tipping.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
i did a few times, both just rubbing their feet in the midst of a lap dance and this chick gave me an fj in the club. I love the smell of their feet too. intoxicating. Strippers are very accommodating. approach it from the angle of "oh you have beautiful and you work so hard on your feet. a little role reversal, allow me to provide you some relief" and signal your intent to massage her feet. they will usually indulge and they'll usually let their feet wander as well. it's a win-win. make sure you're generous with tipping.

[Cheers]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strip clubs are a no brainer.

Don't worry about strippers judging you. Believe me, most have seen some requests so outlandish that a foot fetish seems extremely mainstream and vanilla to them.

It's very easy. When speaking to one of then, simply tell her that she has cute feet. That's it. Believe me, she will pick up on it and take it from there. It's that easy.

These girls are motivated by what's in your wallet, so they are focused on turning you on in an effort to get some of what's in your wallet.

However, if your end game is to pull her out of the club without money to "hang out", then you have to adjust your strategy and approach.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DravenKrill
Board Regular
Member # 52176

Icon 10 posted      Profile for DravenKrill   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, the strip clubs are perhaps one of the easiest places to get some good foot action. One of the easiest ways to start is to buy a private dance. Usually the girls are very accommodating in that environment. In fact, my girlfriend and I have paid for private dances for the both of us at once which ended up with her and the stripper worshipping each others' feet. If it's a place you regularly frequent, they will remember what you are into which makes future visits that much more productive.

--------------------
http://feetgals.com/

Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fredwilson
Board Regular
Member # 51731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredwilson   Email fredwilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
true that.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Dec 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, very easy. Usually I just find the right girl with feet I like. Tell her that her feet are sexy and they always immediately take it from there. I've done it many times at many different clubs and it's 100% so far. If you don't mind being in the open, they will let you do it for nothing. One time I had girls waiting for their turn. Stripping is hard on the feet and they LOVE foot massages.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really don't get why guys just don't got to strip clubs to get feet quickly. It's so much cheaper than going to one of these dumb Instagram broads or dating.

Mind you it maybe different depending on where you live. Some places you can't touch the girls. Luckily I'm in FL and that shit don't apply.

The percentage of you getting turned down for foot action is about 1%. Most of them enjoy foot massages and are willing to let you do it for $10 a song. I'm direct. I just tell them I like their feet and I'll pay to massage them.

I always try to get them out the club or try to do deals with them. Recently I had this sexy Asian stripper charge me $20 for every four songs. She says she loves foot massages and couldn't believe a guy would massage her stinky stripper feet. lol

I always sniff their feet and suck their toes also. Some will even rub their foot on my dick until I drop a load.

Strip clubs is the best place for getting feet. And why would anybody care if a stripper judged them? I certainly wouldn't give a fuck. Anybody that has cash can touch them. Old, fat and dirty construction men grope and have fun with them.

[ January 30, 2019, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: footfunk305 ]

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links