Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » poll - the most beautiful face with the deepest true love and fine feet or the.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: poll - the most beautiful face with the deepest true love and fine feet or the.
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful face with the most beautiful dream feet.

who will you choose to be your wife material lady.

1. a 10/10 face with the deepest true love and a 7/10 feet.

or

2. an 8/10 face and a 10/10 feet.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 10 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think any male true foot lover would need at least a combined score of 18 to beat the first option.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the feet are a perfect match for my taste I don't need an absolutely beautiful face at all. Nikki from Feet Fair is such an example.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

but what about the deepest true love you have in that most beautiful dream qirl of yours.
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

cause after all, you don't have that much deep emotions and everythinq else in those feet compare to her face's true love in her.
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
true love? WTF are you talking about?

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links