Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » possible false accusations

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: possible false accusations
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay men, here is a topic that is not fun to talk about but very important. Have any of you ever heard of false rape accusations? This is where the woman falsely accuses you of rape to extort money, or get revenge, or prevent a possible breakup with her boyfriend because she got caught cheating.

So, when it comes to doing foot sessions with any girl besides your significant other, does this ever come across your minds? What if after the foot session or even during the foot session she falsely accuses you of sexual harassment or molestation or something of the sort to extort money?

What is a man supposed to do to protect himself? I guess you can always bring a voice recorder and secretly record the whole conversation to prove your innocence; however, I have heard that if you don't let all parties know that they are being recorded it gets thrown out in court. However, if she knows she is being recorded it defeats the whole purpose and she can work her way around it to screw you over. It's sort of like how pepper spray is completely useless if you let the opposition know you have the weapon. By losing the element of surprise, the opponent is ready and your defense is now compromised.

Let's talk about this. This is not a fun topic but a very important one. None of us want to enter a fun foot gig only to be falsely accused of a crime you didn't commit and spend time behind bars.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i don't think they will succeed at all if you never really did rape them.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Texting before the meetup is good. If she’s promiscuous then it’s more than likely not that she’ll answer if she’s willing to hook up in a text.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toe the line
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
sexual harassment only applies to the workplace

rape is hard to prove no matter what the situation, i imagine it would be even harder to prove when she agreed to a foot session which is just worship right? not to mention she would be looked at as a prostitute since she takes money for a sexual service

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think some of us are missing the point here.
Men get accused of rape and are imprisoned without proof. Just go on YouTube and type in false rape accusations and see the many men who never committed the crime but were arrested and locked up in prison just because the lady said so.

Some men use rape not for sex, but as a tool of power. Some women use false accusations of rape as a tool of power as well. She can use it to extort money, etc.

Think about this, a lady who you just met on Craigslist agrees to a foot gig. After you have your session she realizes you are rich since you have a big house or a nice car. Then, she threatens that if you don't give her a lot of money she will call the police and say "He touched my breast!" It's a he said she said scenario. However, who do you think law enforcement and the jury will believe? Now, you are trapped.

That's what I meant about maybe hiding a voice recorder and record all foot gigs using audio. I know you are technically not allowed to record without letting the other person know, but that defeats the whole purpose. It's just as useless as a girl who carries pepper spray to use as self defense against an attacker. The pepper spray is useless if the attacker knows you have it. Because if they know you have it, they will be ready. It is essential to have the "element of surprise."

There are even movies based on this. Remember the movie Disclosure? Demi Moore framed Michael Douglas of sexually harassing her when it was actually the other way around. You are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty, but in these scenarios it is almost the opposite: the man is seen as guilty until proven innocent! I don't recall all the details, but I do recall that there was a tape recorder hidden at the time of the incident and Michael Douglas used it to exonerate himself. I remember he said NO 31 times. No means no and Yes means yes.

Let's have more feedback. This is not a fun topic but very important. You never know if that random girl you meet from Craigslist or a bar or a club will falsely accuse you of molestation if she gets caught cheating from her boyfriend or she just wants to extort money out of you. We men need to be prepared!

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well, don't let her know that you are rich then.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
I personally don't think it's a men vs. women issue, but more an issue on whether we live (US at least) in a constitutional republic or not regardless of race, creed, gender, etc. Whether we investigate crimes and not people and whether one maintains the presumption of innocence until proven guilty regardless of the accusation, or whether we are now moving towards a police state where we can use the power of government to punish our perceived "enemies" and that the negative ramifications of doing so only affect the party of the accused. If these are now the rules because it can happen to someone else, then it can happen to you too.

I think you have several radical groups who are attempting to make it a men vs. women issue by attempting to make it seem like something as repugnant as rape is encouraged in western culture. Consequently, you have men now who shun women because they are afraid of what they are going to potentially be accused of and have their reputation and livelihood potentially lost. This doesn't make for a healthy, functioning, harmonious society.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Many innocent men's lives are ruined due to false accusations of women. That's why many men are going MGTOW(Men go their own way). They choose to be single so they don't have to be victims of false accusers or lose half of all their assets if their marriage doesn't work out.

Personally, I have never been a victim of false accusation, but I and all men need to be prepared. After all, it's too late to start preparing once it already happens right?

It's a dog eat dog world out there. It really wouldn't be a bad idea at all to keep all texts, voice recordings, and emails just to use as evidence should you need it.

Luniuno
Board Regular
Member # 42034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luniuno   Email Luniuno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
keep proof. screen shot the texts or any messages you had prior in meeting up for the session.

--------------------
--Luni--

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toe the line
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Men get accused of rape and are imprisoned without proof. Just go on YouTube and type in false rape accusations and see the many men who never committed the crime but were arrested and locked up in prison just because the lady said so.

Some men use rape not for sex, but as a tool of power. Some women use false accusations of rape as a tool of power as well. She can use it to extort money, etc.

Think about this, a lady who you just met on Craigslist agrees to a foot gig. After you have your session she realizes you are rich since you have a big house or a nice car. Then, she threatens that if you don't give her a lot of money she will call the police and say "He touched my breast!" It's a he said she said scenario. However, who do you think law enforcement and the jury will believe? Now, you are trapped.

That's what I meant about maybe hiding a voice recorder and record all foot gigs using audio. I know you are technically not allowed to record without letting the other person know, but that defeats the whole purpose. It's just as useless as a girl who carries pepper spray to use as self defense against an attacker. The pepper spray is useless if the attacker knows you have it. Because if they know you have it, they will be ready. It is essential to have the "element of surprise."

There are even movies based on this. Remember the movie Disclosure? Demi Moore framed Michael Douglas of sexually harassing her when it was actually the other way around. You are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty, but in these scenarios it is almost the opposite: the man is seen as guilty until proven innocent! I don't recall all the details, but I do recall that there was a tape recorder hidden at the time of the incident and Michael Douglas used it to exonerate himself. I remember he said NO 31 times. No means no and Yes means yes.

Let's have more feedback. This is not a fun topic but very important. You never know if that random girl you meet from Craigslist or a bar or a club will falsely accuse you of molestation if she gets caught cheating from her boyfriend or she just wants to extort money out of you. We men need to be prepared!

i haven't seen the movie disclosure in about 20 years, but if i remember correctly they were coworkers and like i said sexual harassment only applies to the workplace, some girl agreeing to a foot session is not a coworker

my advice is if you're that paranoid about being set up, don't do it at all

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by toe the line:
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:

i haven't seen the movie disclosure in about 20 years, but if i remember correctly they were coworkers and like i said sexual harassment only applies to the workplace, some girl agreeing to a foot session is not a coworker

my advice is if you're that paranoid about being set up, don't do it at all

The sage has spoken, do nothing. Toe the Line has little patience. This is his way of saying, be quiet now. However, no one should misconstrue the lack of giving advice for giving advice. At any rate, telling someone to abstain from having a foot session because they are paranoid is nothing more than a cop out. The truth is, most of the time people don’t get in trouble with the law for having sessions. Here is a sure fire way to do it.

-Never disclose your real name
-Book the room and host the session there
- Remain discreet during session
-If she bothers you block her number

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links