Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Working next to a nail salon

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Working next to a nail salon
vila
Board Regular
Member # 4888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vila   Author's Homepage   Email vila   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I work next to a nail salon. I get to see freshly pedicured feet all day. Regardless of the weather, there are always feet around.

Sometimes I feel it is a blessing and a curse. On the plus side, I get to see feet all day. On the down side, I sometimes can't stop craving feet.

--------------------
i love cold feet on my face.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I have a good idea for you! How about on your breaks you go outside wait for the customers to leave the salon and you use your smartphone and take pics of their freshly pedicured feet! Then you can add it to your foot pic collection.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fredwilson
Board Regular
Member # 51731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredwilson   Email fredwilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can you go in the store and say that your wife or friend is coming for a nail polish, and then secretly take photos or record the videos of their soles there.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Dec 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vila
Board Regular
Member # 4888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vila   Author's Homepage   Email vila   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I may be a creep. But I am not that big of one to do that.

--------------------
i love cold feet on my face.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links