Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hailie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hailie
tragray
Board Regular
Member # 52243

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tragray   Author's Homepage   Email tragray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A long time ago there was a girl named Hailie who used to sell clips at c4s. At least ten years ago. Does anyone know if she still maintains her place there at c4s? Thanks
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toe the line
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
girl named hailie
c4s
10 years ago

oh yeah how could i forget her she was so... actually never heard of or seen her in my life

if she was that good that you still lust her a full decade later why didn't you buy her clips when you had the chance or at least bookmark her page?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tragray
Board Regular
Member # 52243

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tragray   Author's Homepage   Email tragray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My goodness aren't you the witty one. Thanks for your wonderful help.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tragray
Board Regular
Member # 52243

Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by tragray:

I honestly thought his take was rather entertaining. Subverted my expectations and drove a hearty laugh.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This Hailie?
http://hailies-world.com
Otherwise, that's kinda...vague.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toe the line
unregistered

quote:

LOL what did you really expect? it's a safe bet you are the only one that remembers her
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really don’t understand why certain individuals choose to be so viscious on this forum. The internet is obviously littered with people who seem to enjoy commenting with disparaging remarks but it is a real let down to realize that the “foot community” is no different.

I am afraid that I don’t know who Hailie from C4S is. Yet, I don’t think that in a niche community, like our own, it is that farfefched to think that someone else might. Maybe there are many people out there who know exactly who this Hailie is. Furthermore, maybe they have a ton of her content saved on a hard drive and are willing to share. Maybe Hailie is one of a kind and has the best feet that I would have ever seen in my life.

How easy would it be for a contrarian to insert now, maybe Hailey is trash? At this point, these types of pessimistic remarks are no longer witty, they are mere common place. But common place is not the problem. Being nasty to one another is the problem and it is driving people away from this forum.

There is a strong chance that the people who know who Hailey from C4S are not on this forum because they won’t tolerate people such as ToetheLine Who seems to read this post as a burden unto himself. He sees himself as burdened with the job of teach the OP a lesson for some unknown reason. Ridiculing him because the post is not to his liking. Maybe it is to make him feel better about himself. My biggest fear is that he gets sheer enjoyment out of being nasty to people. In that case there is no solution whatsoever.

One thing is for sure, people like ToetheLine only pick on people that don’t like confrontation. Good on you TrayGray for quipping back at him. Interestingly enough, your rebuttal to him is in essence what I am saying. These remarks are not witty whatsoever. And they are driving people away from this forum, I believe.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tragray
Board Regular
Member # 52243

Thanks Nodes.
toe the line
unregistered

LMAO i am so confrontational and such a horrible person [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

what drove people away from the forum is two things

forums as a whole are dying, there are better sources for jerkoff material

the excessive moderation, i am the opposite of what drives away people

if you're offended by anything i said above about this "hailie" character, good luck in this cruel world you will seriously need it [Wink]

and a huge LOL at the guy that jacks it into shoes without permission taking the "moral high ground" [Roll Eyes]

Groth
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by toe the line:
the excessive moderation, i am the opposite of what drives away people

You and your ilk are the Epitome of why forums like this die, especially when you tout that you aren't and create a moniker after moderation did it's job.
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, never heard of her.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Groth
unregistered

quote:
A long time ago there was a girl named Hailie who used to sell clips at c4s. At least ten years ago. Does anyone know if she still maintains her place there at c4s? Thanks

I remember the model but likely she doesn't maintain newer updates as most of these gals get bored with it after to so long it appears to me. She was hot though.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links