Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Got Girl next door to model a Foot Night

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Got Girl next door to model a Foot Night
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The girl next door is 24/26 Years old. She has been my neighbor for the past three years. I always commented on her feet and how sexy they are. She laughed and took it as a joke for awhile, but eventually wanted to know more about Feet love. And I explained a lot to her. I am too old for her Damn it! Anyway, I finally convinced her she could make decent money being a model at a Foot Night.

Of course I am going to be there 1. to keep an eye out for her safety 2.See how she likes it. The Party is tonight in Miami where I live,

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to old for her? You're never to old man
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@spartanguy, I have been wanting to go one of those Miami parties, so let me know what you think about it. I have a condo on SoBe so I get down there a few times a year. Maybe we can hook-up sometime and get a beer.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did she tell you that you are too old for her?
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let us know how it goes!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sportfan85:
to old for her? You're never to old man

I got my "old guy wake up call" at a foot party by a young 20 something year old girl. I was 38 at the time which the way a young adult sees it at that age you're eligible to receive Social Security.
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she was inconsiderate enough to blurt out to a stranger that you're an "old guy" at 38, if she was 23 or over (just beyond college age), I would have told her it's all downhill for her from here as a playful retort.

Generally, men get more handsome as they start to get into their 30s and begin to mature as a man, whereas women's best years looks wise are generally in their younger years.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
If she was inconsiderate enough to blurt out to a stranger that you're an "old guy" at 38, if she was 23 or over (just beyond college age), I would have told her it's all downhill for her from here as a playful retort.

It wasn't that painful. When I told her my age she commented that her mom had just turned 40 and I realized where the conversation was headed. It got quiet for a brief moment then she says to me "It's not weird for me if it's not weird for you" and all I was thinking was that it wasn't weird for me at all, until she said that!
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Yeah, it all depends on the context of the conversation. People joke about themselves being old all the time, even in their twenties. Friends poke fun at each other all the time about the other one being old. But as I mentioned, it’s not exactly something you’d blurt out to a stranger that you first meet when you tell each other your ages in sort of a “Wow you’re old!” type remark; especially when one is only 38. Even if it is playful, that’s why I’d jest in return that if she’s out of her college years, it’s all downhill for her from there because the fun is over and it’s only upward in age. As I mentioned, it just depends on the context of the conversation though.

And this gal was in her twenties and her mom just turned 40? Her mother must have had her at an exceptionally young age then from what one generally conceives a child.

spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot about this but checked in and saw this thread was still up. I won't get into the age debate but I will give you a re-cap.

I actually ended up driving her there and home. She did very well as I expected. She was swamped by guys wanting private sessions. I think she said she made close to $400. She liked it but mostly for the money.

We're friends and talk often. She has let me photograph her feet and I've even given her a massage. She wears a size 7 and they are Gorgeous!

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toe the line
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by houseshooz:
quote:

It wasn't that painful. When I told her my age she commented that her mom had just turned 40 and I realized where the conversation was headed. It got quiet for a brief moment then she says to me "It's not weird for me if it's not weird for you" and all I was thinking was that it wasn't weird for me at all, until she said that!
mom is only 40

might explain why she is selling her feet for money

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yeah, it all depends on the context of the conversation. People joke about themselves being old all the time, even in their twenties. Friends poke fun at each other all the time about the other one being old. But as I mentioned, it’s not exactly something you’d blurt out to a stranger that you first meet when you tell each other your ages in sort of a “Wow you’re old!” type remark; especially when one is only 38. Even if it is playful, that’s why I’d jest in return that if she’s out of her college years, it’s all downhill for her from there because the fun is over and it’s only upward in age. As I mentioned, it just depends on the context of the conversation though.

And this gal was in her twenties and her mom just turned 40? Her mother must have had her at an exceptionally young age then from what one generally conceives a child.

from "when" one generally conceives a child. Sorry I couldn't figure out why that sentence stuck out to me for the longest time.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Good call. That does sound better. Haha.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links