Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Craigslist girls

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Craigslist girls
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are the girls on Craigslist playing a game? I have posted ads for foot worship and many ladies say they are interested and even give me their numbers. However, when I call them they are never there and don't respond back to any emails, text messages, or phone calls. What is the reasoning to this? Why would you give someone your phone number if you don't ever have any intention of doing business with them in the first place?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women...
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does Craigslist still work as a avenue to get feet models? i stopped posting a while ago
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerraMizu
Board Regular
Member # 52118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerraMizu   Author's Homepage   Email TerraMizu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm available to do foot worship sessions at my studio in St Petersburg, FL. Anyone interested, please inquire at sweetterramizu@gmail.com for my rates. Thanks [Smile]
Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baddoginct
Board Regular
Member # 4140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baddoginct     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TerraM,
Emailing you!

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally just go to the strip club to get feet. Too much game playing on craigs list. Rates are very ridiculous with IG Models or women who do foot fetish sessions.
Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had great experiences on Craigslist before they shut it down. Im picky too I only like fat women with big meaty feet so it's pretty hard to come across that.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems like if you want to post for foot gigs on Craigslist now, you need to be super discreet. Any ideas of anything sexual seems to get flagged right away.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just put up a post
"I'm looking to take photos of beautiful big feet! Please reply with a picture of your feet and your shoe size. 50$/hr."
They manually removed it. No one even flagged it or anything. Bastards.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toe the line
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are being scammed, i'd worry more about that than some foot whore trying to "me too" you
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

quote:
Originally posted by Bigbbwfeet:
I just put up a post
"I'm looking to take photos of beautiful big feet! Please reply with a picture of your feet and your shoe size. 50$/hr."
They manually removed it. No one even flagged it or anything. Bastards.

You can't post the word FEET in your posting. That's a word that causes a red flag. You have to make your ad SUPER DUPER vague and then go from there. You might have to say, I have a gig available for any heavy set woman. Please inquire for details and go from there.
vila
Board Regular
Member # 4888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vila   Author's Homepage   Email vila   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had to get creative with my postings. I have tried posting in code with little or no luck. Most of the responses I get are either from women with some busted ass feet, want like 150 for 30 min or flake out. Every once in a while i do luck out and get someone with nice or decent enough feet for around 80 bucks.

If I am really hard up for some feet I will go to a mp and get a massage and enjoy their feet at the end. The key is to go closer to the end of the night so their feet are nice and ripe.

I have a few hits on this post but noting promising. I think they get confused when the read the "churning butter" part. lol

reply ✉
x prohibited[?]
Posted about a month ago

m4w Looking for two feet that are sweaty (Atlanta)

It might sound odd, but thats what I like. Looking for a parter whom will share them with me. Hoping you could churn some butter while I enjoy them.

[ February 21, 2019, 01:51 PM: Message edited by: vila ]

--------------------
i love cold feet on my face.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links