Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Favorite Foot Experience

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Favorite Foot Experience
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What would you say was your favorite foot experience ever?
I've had many, but I would say my favorite was the first time I massaged my girlfriend's feet. We were on vacation in London together. We were about to go to sleep, when I offered to massage her feet. She accepted. They were among the softest smoothest feet I'd ever felt! Since then, I've gotten to know her feet very well! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
onirtnec4
Board Regular
Member # 48214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for onirtnec4   Email onirtnec4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The incredible moment of clarity I had right before I was about to cum during my first footjob. I had been waiting my whole life for this moment and felt a weird sense of accomplishment. I had lived out my biggest fantasy in life, not watching it happen to someone else on a computer screen. I then came so hard I almost blacked out and my life was forever changed!
Posts: 28 | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately I cannot discuss my favorite. Because it was my first.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hate to be clique here and it's a fun question but, I can't nail down ONE experience. I can, however, nail down a favorite particular moment with 4 or 5 of my most cherished foot gals.

1. My girlfriend at the time knew I liked feet and I had messed around with her soles and toes before but it got real one morning. We'd been out drinking the night before. Came home and fucked, with her feet in my face. Woke up in the AM and immediately fucked again, but this time she put both of her feet right in my face as I pounded her and she rubbed them all over my nose and mouth. She had never done that before. It was like she realized what I liked. It was the most profound moment I'd ever had sexually. It lead to five years of enjoying her tootsies whenever and wherever I wanted.

2. A gal down the street from me let me smell and kiss her feet, for pay, many times but had gotten married. We lost touch, she moved not too far away and although I emailed her and offered even MORE money, she just didn't return my emails. I figured since she was married that my face in her lovely feet bottoms was over forever. One day I emailed for the hell of it and after not seeing her for two years she responded and said she could come over THAT DAY. My stomach literally dropped and I was wrecked with lust, desire and anticipation. She came over with freshly painted pink toes and brand new white flip flops. I tried my god damned-est to last but I think I was done in under five minutes. Couldn't take it. I still see her to this day, roughly once every three months.

3. A girl, years ago, I used to see regularly for very cheap (like $60 per session), had a friend with her. A young, cute blonde who had decent feet but not my fav. She said for $100 I could have both pairs of feet in my face. I sat in the backseat of her car and they were in the front. They both swung their bare feet around and put them up on the front seat (this was long ago and I think the front seat was bench style). To see those 4 young, beautiful soles just waiting for me was mind blowing. Again, I lasted under five minutes I think.

4. Yet another lady I saw, but lived far away, had her new boyfriend with her when she came to visit me. I lived with someone so we had to jump in my Van and go down the street while her boyfriend stayed parked about 10 houses down. She had on brand new white socks and tennis shoes and we jumped in the back of my Van. I took my time taking off her shoes, smelling her socks and eventually removing her socks to reveal what were the BEST smelling feet I'd ever had. Slightly warm, new shoe smell mixed with just a tad of foot scent. I blew my load almost immediately.

There's many more but those are my favs that come to mind. Maybe I'll write some more on this thread at a later time.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still remember one time my girlfriend and I were making
love and I was inside her and leaning back on my hands
so she could rub my face with one of her feet. They had this
aroma of female musky/leather combination that overtook
my senses and caused me to have an orgasm that’s
intensity is impossible to describe.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use to meet up with this large BBW and she had the smelliest size 11s! They were holy, incubating in her work flats for hours prior to seeing me. We would go to a movie theater at an irregular time of day when no one was there and I'd worship her feet in the back of the theater. Best feet I ever had, unfortunately I moved away though.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After a night of drinks I took a date to a diner to grab some food before ending the night. The girl I was with complained her feet were hurting and slipped her heels off under the table. I said let me help you and grabbed her foot started massaging it she instantly melted. As she moaned in approval I became rock hard so I moved her foot down so she could feel what was building in my pants. She smiled and rubbed her toes into the crotch of my jeans. I knew she was thoroughly turned on so riding home I told her how much I liked feet. As soon as we got to her place I pulled her shoes off and started licking her feet like an animal. I was so horny I pulled my dick out slipped right between her soles and just pumped furiously. Didn’t take long before I unleashed a huge load. When I was ready to go again we had great sex one of the best nights of my life.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it has to be the first time I worshiped a pair of delicate Asian feet, I thought I could have died a happy man the moment I came...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a great topic. There are a lot of favorites, making this a tough question to answer.

A lot of it revolves around "first times", particularly with my wife. The first time she slid her feet into my crotch. The first time she teased me under the table with her feet while out at dinner.

The most memorable for me is a time frame in my mid 20's. Just finished school and met this divorcee who was a few years older than me. Was a purely casual relationship. This girl was really freaky. Always wanted to try different things from a sexual standpoint. Apparently, her ex husband was too "vanilla" for her, and I quickly realized why she thought that.

When she learned of my fondness for feet, she really got into it and wanted to know everything about it and took things to a whole new level with mild domination, role play, that type of thing. Always searching for new ways to explore foot kink. Sometimes she missed the mark completely, but other times she hit it out of the park. She was incredibly creative. Nothing was too much for her.

In the end, she was too much for me. I'd go so far as to call her a sexual deviant. However, there were a lot of extremely memorable times and activities. She found things that I didn't even know I'd be into.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably the time when I was 21 and I got a foot job from a cute brunette college freshman sorority girl, who had been a cheerleader in high school, in her dorm room. Her skin, including her feet, had a nice olive complexion and her toenails I remember were painted a metallic carnation pink color, and she had really soft soles. It was her first time ever using her feet as sexual objects in any capacity and it was actually my first foot job, so I sort of had to coach her on what to do based on what I thought would feel the best.

The irony of it was that roughly a year before, I had gone to watch a high school football championship game and her school was one of the participants, so she was there cheering (would have been her senior year). We didn’t know each other yet at that time, but little did I know that the soles of one of those cheerleaders cheering on the field that evening were going to be giving me a foot job a little over a year later.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MiaNicolette
Loyal Member
Member # 51141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MiaNicolette   Author's Homepage   Email MiaNicolette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, it'd have to be the time I gave my very first footjob. [Wink]

Ever since I was little, I'd feel an intense hot mess of arousal whenever I’d sniff or lick my own feet. As I grew older, I began to become more self-aware and understand cause-and-effect regarding the “good feelings.” My feet became my favorite part of my body, and I got in the habit of constantly soaking them, exfoliating them, and moisturizing them. I knew my feet were sexy and meant to be looked at, so I’d try drawing even more attention to them by wearing toe rings and anklets. Then, I realized just how talented I was with my toes, the way I could spread and push them together with some pretty impressive force. I started using them to pick things up, draw, even open beer bottles. I was desperate to use them on somebody, to grip their cock and massage all the precious fluid out. You can only imagine how thrilled I was when my boyfriend told me about HIS foot fetish!

I asked if I could give him a footjob, and suggested that he filmed the special event just for us to cherish. We ended up liking the video so much that we decided to share it, and the rest is history!

You can watch the video of it here! [Tongue]

--------------------
https://clips4sale.com/114052/mia-nicolette/cid94c3bea70568db2d801a7f1d07

Follow me on my new Twitter account!
https://twitter.com/MiaNicoletteXXX

Posts: 56 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links