Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Salute to JohnJay

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Salute to JohnJay
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JohnJay of the "JohnJay and Rich show" is a radio host who has been open about his foot fetish, on the air, for years. Apparently, since they added a female side kick to the show named Kyle Unfug, he has really been running with this angle. Ever since I started listening to Podcasts I stopped keeping up with the show. Hence, I was unaware of the Unfug-foot-angle. But then her feet kept coming up on my IG feed. It wasn't long until I realized that her foot photos were being shot at a radio station. I followed the trail until it led me back to the mastermind JohnJay. Evidently, Unfug agreed to let him start an IG page dedicated to her feet and it is going strong. For example, anyone interested in purchasing a pair of well worn socks from a pretty young gal who works on the show named, Delaney,should check this clip out; uploaded today:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BubdGMYFZDR/

A big salute to JohnJay, its' nice to see that he is more open than ever on the air about his foot fetish.

[ February 28, 2019, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: nodes ]

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy fuck.

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, this has been going on since November I think it was. Roughly a month ago, there was maybe a two minute clip where Kyle tickled Delaney’s soles that was posted. It’s still on YouTube last time I saw.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh mylanta
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I follow on Instagram and it is awesome, Definitely worth a look.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta give him and that Delaney woman a good amount of credit. I salute him for being this open with his FF and I salute her for being a awesome sport for it.

And I just now followed that page too! It's worth it!

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump ... JohnJay is certainly getting the lovely former Arizona State cheerleader Delaney more and more into showing off her cute feet on that Instagram page and selling her stinky sockies online [Smile]

https://www.instagram.com/unfugfeet/

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy cow, she is amazing! I would smell her socks so hard!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rush417
Board Regular
Member # 45492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rush417     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crap! Page isn’t loading for me... please tell me they didn’t take it down???
Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TruthBeTold:
holy cow, she is amazing! I would smell her socks so hard!!

She advertises them for sale regularly on IG. I haven't purchased them from her but I've read comments from people who have and they all seem to be quite satisfied. In other words, DO IT!
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rush417:

It's still there. I've been following them for a while and Kyle has some of the sexiest soles I've ever seen on a woman.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BujpS0HF05p/

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I started following a few months ago. Great page!
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rush417
Board Regular
Member # 45492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rush417     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by houseshooz:
quote:

It's still there. I've been following them for a while and Kyle has some of the sexiest soles I've ever seen on a woman.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BujpS0HF05p/

yep all good, was relieved when the page came back.

Speaking of “relief”... that video of her from today scrunching her soles in the airplane... fuuuuuuuck.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

quote:
Speaking of “relief”... that video of her from today scrunching her soles in the airplane... fuuuuuuuck.

I saw that one. As much as I fly why oh why can't that ever happen to me? If it did it would probably be some nasty man feet.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links