Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » TerraMizu comes to Atlanta in mid-May!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TerraMizu comes to Atlanta in mid-May!
TerraMizu
Board Regular
Member # 52118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerraMizu   Author's Homepage   Email TerraMizu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey ya'll!

I'm making a return trip to Atlanta after 2 years so I wanted to give you all the heads up. I am coming in mid-May for a weekend trip and am open to doing foot fetish sessions (along with others). My current availability is May 16/18/20th. In some categories, I'll bottom/switch per the clients preference, but otherwise I'll be the top.

I'll provide the location at a local dungeon/studio in Atlanta. My limits are no nudity and no sexual activity. Serious inquiries can email directly at sweetterramizu@gmail.com to discuss my rates and deposit requirements. Please no one-liner emails, or a thread of emails that end up being 40-50+ long. Send me all your details of what you're expecting and let's get it booked!

I hope I'm able to make your fantasy a reality!

Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links