Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Katie Holmes Toe Sucking Scene !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Katie Holmes Toe Sucking Scene !
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.inquisitr.com/4859982/katie-holmes-toe-sucking-scene-jamie-foxx-seth-green/

Photos : https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5829219/katie-holmes-dear-dictator-toes-sucked/

Video :
https://people.com/movies/seth-green-licks-katie-holmes-toes-dear-dictator/

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Nice, surprised to see this that’s for sure. Thanks for sharing
Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are far from pretty. That was a real let down.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True.

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goodness those are downright scary lookin.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsaab   Email footsaab   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she has lovely, shapely feet and toes!
Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footsaab:
I think she has lovely, shapely feet and toes!

What??? Her feet are nasty! What kind of feet do you hate then? Her feet look very nasty. Pretty girl with ugly feet.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they should have chosen Katie Perry. feet are fire
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e10rrsu
Elite Trooper
Member # 49539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for e10rrsu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But idea for the scene is great. If only there was some other actress.

--------------------
x.s

Posts: 445 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvstockingfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 51368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvstockingfeet   Email luvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, sorry Katie but those pups are not my cup of tea. I used to be love with this girl in the 90s when she was in Party of Five (also Neve Campbell!) but the first time I saw her feet I was like...ouch!

I guess Tom Cruises and Jaime Foxx aren't into feet. Jaime surprises me because I see a lot of black guys into feet.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people just like any ol feet. Katie Holmes is definitely ranks high with the most ugliest feet. Barf.
Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are many many beautiful women with nasty ass feet. I think they spend too much time on their facial features and their figure and have no time to worry about the feet. That's why Britney Spears' feet are all jacked up as well. Most women who wear high heels have nasty ballerina feet.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, long,slender (yes, even bony) toes are pretty darned appealing to me. I understand this isn't the case for all.

For me, the only unattractive feature of the vid is Seth Green.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links