Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Shailene Woodley talking about her foot fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shailene Woodley talking about her foot fetish
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Around 5 mins in:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_wY6KMaSsw

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very random (by that I mean I would have never watched this video), but nice that she was nice and normal with the way she offered that up. She is very comfortable with herself, that shows. I like her. The other good think about seeing this clip, is it led me to the clip where she did the foot-clasp (attempt) with Conan O’Brian...that was funny, and she then sat around barefoot. She has nice feet.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's awesome. It's kind of ironic I just caught that movie, "The Descendants" with her and George Clooney in Hawaii. Was a great movie and plenty of feet shots of her in it. Only thought she was super cute in that movie but didn't realize how into feet she was, lol. Cool chick.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...so I guess we include her in what I call the 'Brooke Burke Club', a club exclusive to chicks who like feet. It's worth noting that Burke has a nice pair of feet herself (I've not seen this other chick's to compare).

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there are some good foot shot of hers in Big little Lies an hbo mini series she was in.
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e10rrsu
Elite Trooper
Member # 49539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for e10rrsu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot. She also likes woman's nice feet so we waiting for good girl on girl scenes [Smile]

--------------------
x.s

Posts: 445 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would love to lick her feet!

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links