Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » BareFootSleepyGirls.com?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BareFootSleepyGirls.com?
Brock Rockhold
Board Regular
Member # 51634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brock Rockhold   Author's Homepage   Email Brock Rockhold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many years ago (maybe 15), there is a site called BareFootSleepyGirls.com -- it was the first fetish site I ever stumbled across and I've been trying to find the old photo sets. If anyone has them or knows where to find them, please let me know. These photo sets are my holy grail. Please help me on my quest! Any help or information is more than appreciated!!! [Smile]

All the best,
B

--------------------
Just slow, deep breaths...

Posts: 5 | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm trying to help you, because I just found a lot of pictures from an old pre-2008 website, called sleepyfeetrealm or something like that. It was about a girl who would get another girl drunk or knock her out, just to worship her feet while she was out. I wish I could remember what the sites was called though.
Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brock Rockhold
Board Regular
Member # 51634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brock Rockhold   Author's Homepage   Email Brock Rockhold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you. Yes -- the parent site was called SleepyRealm and it had 5-7 different websites under it. One of them was "SleepyGirls", one was "ChloroGirls", one was "BareFootSleepyGirls", and there were a few other as well. Each website had over a hundred photo sets and sometimes video clips. Any help would be great.

Thanks!
B

--------------------
Just slow, deep breaths...

Posts: 5 | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links