Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Great Girl - Custom Items/Content

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Great Girl - Custom Items/Content
Feet+Inches88
Board Regular
Member # 51991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet+Inches88   Email Feet+Inches88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, hope you’re all well...

It’s been a while, but I’m back to share the details of another woman I have had a good experience dealing with...

So far I have purchased custom pics and video from her, but she also offers worn items (panties, pantyhose, stockings, socks, shoes, slippers etc.) and I will be partaking in some of those in the near future too!

If you’d like to contact her, she can be reached via Kik at: Soxysoxx. She is always happy to hear your ideas, and you won’t be disappointed [Smile]

Cheers,

Feet+Inches88

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jun 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be very careful about buying any worn clothing from models online. In the very beginning they will be honest, but when they have a huge clientele base, the work will become shoddy due to overwhelming work. That's what happened with Britney Sweetstink. She was honest at first, but then turned into a scam artist when she received so many orders she couldn't properly work on them all, but she still wanted the money.

That even goes for custom pics and videos as well. They might get lazy and do half ass jobs or not even do the work at all when they get too busy.

That's why I don't pay for any of that. I only pay for foot sessions, that way I don't get ripped off. If the girl never shows up, well at least she didn't get my hard earned money.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless she makes you put down a deposit. lol but I know what you mean. What did Brittany do that was unsavory?

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her name is Britney Sweetstink. To be completely fair, she started off as an honest foot model but when she got hard customers and too many customers, she got overwhelmed and eventually did a crappy job to cheat customers. She would pour chemicals on her socks and claimed she worn them. She would take money for her custom videos and not do the work.

Google Britney Sweetstink scam and then you will find out. However, let this be a lesson to you. Don't deal with people online.... deal with them in person so you don't get screwed over.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links