Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Craigslist hope?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Craigslist hope?
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone here still try to use Craigslist to find foot girls? I keep trying and I actually managed to exchange several conversations with quite a few of them. I think some of them are freaking scams though. One lady told me she wanted to do a foot gig with me but also wanted the daughter to join in on the fun. When I agreed, she told me her daughter is only 10. I basically said FUCK OFF! I don't know what happened, but either that was a prank or it was an undercover cop trying to weed out child molesters or a sick adult with a messed up fetish.

I am actually emailing this one lady who is willing to do a foot session with me. She told me she has a bf, but he doesn't mind due to her open relationship. Could this be a set up? Some feedback would be nice.....

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never had any success on cl so I’m probably not the one to talk to, in my area found only scams. Have though about approaching women as tactfully as I can for pictures and possibly offer like 10 bucks or something, if they were open and it went well maybe get a number and go from there respectfully feeling out how far they would be willing to go without being a creep. Have managed to give foot massages to a couple of girls I work with after building a report but haven’t pushed for more than that. Good luck out there though
Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wickedticklish73
Board Regular
Member # 52096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wickedticklish73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AceCorr, I've had wonderful results from CL, but not since the republicans passed that ridiculous sex workers bill. May I ask, what search methods have you used, and in which bulletins?
Posts: 36 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I've had flying success before that insane bill

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wickedticklish73:
AceCorr, I've had wonderful results from CL, but not since the republicans passed that ridiculous sex workers bill. May I ask, what search methods have you used, and in which bulletins?

Well, you can still post in the community section for free. I usually post in the general or artist area. I just put the posting as "looking for foot model" or something simple as "pretty feet". Then in the description I ask if any ladies have pretty feet and tell them they will get paid. Of course many times the ad gets flagged, but then I just keep posting new ads.

I have a question for you all though. Are any of you afraid of possible blackmail or false accusation? I think it's much safer to text the girl and make her text back saying it is a consensual foot session in order to prevent complications with the law if she tries to say you molested her feet. There's a lot of false accusations out there. We gotta be careful. I think some of them do it for the money.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Id say..stay away from that dude. Criagslist can be very dangerous. Better off going to a massage parlor.
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blkk73:
Id say..stay away from that dude. Criagslist can be very dangerous. Better off going to a massage parlor.

How do you get feet at a massage parlor!!!

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

quote:
Originally posted by Bigbbwfeet:
quote:

How do you get feet at a massage parlor? Easy! However, you can't go to a regular legit massage parlor. You have to go to a seedy shady massage parlor where the girls are most likely victims of human trafficking. If those girls are truly sex slaves, I feel very bad for them.

However, if you approach them and tell them you just want to worship their feet or even get a footjob, most will be very happy to hear that. Why? You still have to pay the same amount and they don't have to have another penis inserted them for one less client. Also, by you paying them for their service you are helping them reach their quota. I heard they get beat up if they don't meet their daily/weekly quota. I don't know but just what I have heard online.

You gotta be careful about going to seedy massage parlors though. Sometimes there are police stings and you can be arrested!

Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
quote:
Originally posted by Bigbbwfeet:
quote:

How do you get feet at a massage parlor? Easy! However, you can't go to a regular legit massage parlor. You have to go to a seedy shady massage parlor where the girls are most likely victims of human trafficking. If those girls are truly sex slaves, I feel very bad for them.

However, if you approach them and tell them you just want to worship their feet or even get a footjob, most will be very happy to hear that. Why? You still have to pay the same amount and they don't have to have another penis inserted them for one less client. Also, by you paying them for their service you are helping them reach their quota. I heard they get beat up if they don't meet their daily/weekly quota. I don't know but just what I have heard online.

You gotta be careful about going to seedy massage parlors though. Sometimes there are police stings and you can be arrested!

Damn so it's only Asians? I like big feet [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry]

--------------------
Love feet

AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Hey, I love big feet, too! There's more to worship! I loved the time I worshiped this big college girl's feet. Not really fat cause she's kinda tall but I had her huge feet in my mouth! Her feet were so nice and big her two toes filled up my mouth! I got to worship her feet for free! I miss those days, I can't seem to worship feet for free anymore.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links