Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Nail polish on toe nails (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nail polish on toe nails
luvstockingfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 51368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvstockingfeet   Email luvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
I definitely like polish on toes but just not in to the bright/florescent colors that seem to come out during summer time.

I love painted toes but agree with you that some of those bright colors are too much. I hate white polish too, don't know why but it just doesn't look attractive to me.
Posts: 79 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvstockingfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
I definitely like polish on toes but just not in to the bright/florescent colors that seem to come out during summer time.

I love painted toes but agree with you that some of those bright colors are too much. I hate white polish too, don't know why but it just doesn't look attractive to me.
I don't like white nail polish either but French pedicures are fine for me. I think red polish makes the feet the sexiest and that's why it's called slut red. That's why so many whores use red polish.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueopalfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fire engine red polish on my wife's toe nails just makes her toes appear longer and her feet dominant looking. Have to agree Ace.
Posts: 156 | Registered: Jul 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty open about it, unless the woman wants to wear French, polka dots, or extra long toe nails. I'm partial to midnight blue though.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't explain it either, but I've never been a fan of toes without polish. some colors of polish I tend to be more attracted to, if that makes sense.
Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
myzar21
Loyal Member
Member # 48456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzar21   Email myzar21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love colors on toes. I prefer for the colors to be more complementary to the skin tone. I find bright colors don't work well on pale skin. They look better on darker or medium skintones. Black nail tips look like there is dirt under the nail, but aside from that, any and all colors are welcome. I'm especially partial to nail art.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links